14

Published : 03/11/2021
Edited :

->Sorry for procrastinating TwT

~<3rd POV>~
"I'm going to scare Present Mic today! Momo can you make everyone can you make sound canceling headphones for everyone and a clown mask? Midoryia, can you make a ice knife that's not sharp?" Hagakure asked.

"Already started doing it." Momo said creating 20 wireless sound canceling headphones.

Izuku made what Hagakure asked for.

Everyone got one sound caneling headphone, equipped and ready to watch and record Hagakure scare Present Mic. Hagakure put on the clown mask and held Izuku's ice knife.

~<Present Mic>~
I wonder what should I try burning today. Wait... burning water sounds fun. Hold up... why is there a knife on my neck?

*someone taps shoulders*

I turned around and saw a clown with noise canceling headphones. I'm going to die! "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Jeez c-calm down. It was just a dare" Someone said, taking off the clown mask and taking the knife away from my neck. "Midoryia dared me to do this. Sorry." Hagakure said, walking towards class 1-A group.

Um... ok. I will be scared to sleep alone again.

*BAM! (Staff room door opening)*

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?" Shouta yelled at me in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Hagakure scared me with a clown mask and a ice knife. She said that it was a dare from Midoryia." I told him.

"Oh... don't use your quirk next time." He told me before he hopped back to the couch in his sleeping bag.

~Sometime Later~

"Aizawa-Sensei, can Kacchan and I bring uno reverse cards to the sport festival?" Izuku asked.

"It's just cards right? Ask Nezu not me." Aizawa said.

~

"Nezu, can Kacchan and I bring uno reverse cards to the sport festival?" Izuku asked, showing the uno reverse cards.

"Cards... hmm. Sure, it's just cards. I'm interested to see what you both will use it for." Nezu asked.

~Sport Festival(Waiting Room)~

"Midoryia, I think I'm stronger than you." Shoto said. Midoryia glanced at him and turned back to what he was doing. "It also seems like All Might is scared of you and Bakugo, doesn't he? That means that you borh are stronger. But I'm going to beat you. If I beat you, All Might should be scared of me too so I can laugh at my old excuse of father."

"Sure. Do whatever you want. Just so you know I'm taking 1st and Kacchan is taking 2nd. Also, use your fire. If not, I'll force... no, make you to." Izuku said.

"OHHH! Todoroki started war with Midoryia!" Kaminari said.

"I'm going to fucking taking 2nd you half and half bastard." Katsuki yelled.

"It's almost time. We need to get ready to go out." Iida said, chopping air.

~Time Skip~

"Everyone, welcome class 1-A! They are hardworking heroes-in-training!" Present Mic yelled. The huge crowd cheered.

Class 1-A walked out into the field.

"And also, welcome class 1-B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K!" Present Mic yelled again.