24

Published : 05/13/2021
Edited :

->I literally put down chapter 22 for chapter 23 😀 and I didn't notice it until someone commented or voted so I was like... wait... what?
->excuse the mistakes if there is mistake, you're welcome to point them out if you found mistakes
->I'm trying to get this FF to license test then push Support Bars to license test

~<3rd POV>~
"Tomura, let those 2 out."

"Do we need to tie them up?" Shigaraki asked.

"No."

"Ok, Master. Compress, undo your quirk on them." Compress threw the two marbles into the air and undo his quirk on Katsuki and Izuku. Katsuki and Izuku landed, using their quirk.

"Hmm... it's been a long time since we saw each other, Izuku and Katsuki. You guys have gotten big since we last met." AFO greeted.

"What are you talking about, Master?" Shigaraki asked.

"Yes, it had, Dad." Izuku said.

"Uncle Hisashi... or I should probably say future father-in-law. Also how dare you ditch Inko for that man child." Katsuki said, laughing.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Shigaraki yelled.

"Man child." Katsuki said.

"Tomura, Izuku is your brother. It seems like Katsuki is your future brother-in-law." AFO said.

"You had a biological kid?" Dabi asked, shocked.

"I'm his biological kid, Touya... do you like our present to your bastard sperm donor?" Izuku asked. Touya flinched after hearing his real name.

"How do you know my name? What did you give him?" Dabi asked, cautious.

"Izuku! Can I have your blood?" Toga asked.

"No you can't Toga. You already got Uraraka's blood. My eyes are purple for a reason. Do you want the present?" Izuku asked.

"Why are we being buddy buddy to villains?" Katsuki asked.

"Why not? The heroes in training are no fun." Izuku said.

"If Shoto likes it then sure. Just don't tell anyone else that I'm Touya please." Dabi said..

"Ok your secret is with us until you decide to reveal it, I'll make a miniature of what it is so you can carry it around without being seen with what it is..." Izuku made a mini ice trash can with endeavor inside. He made a hole for a keychain to go through. Izuku kicked Katsuki, who's staring at the ceiling to get his attention to add the fire details. Once Katsuki finished adding the details, Izuku gave Dabi the trash can.

"The trash can? What's so special about it?" Dabi asked, looking at the trashcan before Toga snatched it out of Dabi's hands to see.

"Look inside." Izuku made the trash can go back to Dabi. Toga pouts at Izuku. Dabi opened the trash can.

"Now... now I understand why Shoto likes it. Did you give him the same size as this?" Dabi asked, chuckling putting it on his keychain.

"Hmm... no. I gave him a regular trash can size to have in his room. Shoto has probably 2 of those trash cans somewhere in his dorm and his room. It's useful for putting trash inside it like normal trash cans." Izuku said.

"I guess, it's time for me to fight All Might." AFO said.

"DO what you want. Teach that man that he cannot be a fucking teacher. Just know that Izu or I will stop you instead of that dumb quirk that All Might have. We will most likely capture you when Skinny Might is revealed." Katsuki said.