7

Published : 02/18/2021
Edited :

->Each dorm rooms each have bathroom and shower. But Izuku and Katsuki share one instead of having one each.
->Izuku and Bakugo's room is on the top floor, 6th floor. No one else is in the same floor as them both.
->Their only bad drawback is just inosomnia
->Katsuki and Izuku do sweat nitroglycerin and it does increase exploading power
->They r both immune to temperatures
->They both can control where the temperature increase or decrease for the territory thing
->They can control how cold or hot the temperature are for territory
->They can control how hot the fire is or cold the ice is
->Katsuki still uses "Deku" when he's outside of home *cough* he's scared of being punished by their parent(Inko&Mitsuki *cough*)
->This chapter was a pain in the butt to write 😭

~In Classroom~

~<3rd POV>~
Everyone was in class chattering loudly. Izuku was sitting on his seat, Katsuki was sitting in his seat looking out the window.

"Shut up brat. As you know Mineta got expelled." Aizawa said. The class cheered. "Also now there's an empty seat. You will be getting a new classmate. You may come in and introduce yourself. Just don't be too loud, I'm taking a nap."

The door opened. Purple haired male with eyebags that rivals Aizawa's walked in. "Hi, my name is Hitoshi Shinso. I'm not here to make friends." Shinso walked to his seat behind Izuku.

*cricket noises*

"Uhh... anyways. Hey guys! I'm Mina Ashido! My quirk is Acid and I like to dance!" Mina introduced, cheerly. Many introduced themself.

"Katsuki Bakugo, the future number 2. My quirk is Hot Explosions, don't get in my way of being number 2 extras, you all are stepping stones for me and Deku. Also don't touch us without permission or you will go boom." Katsuki said, finishing with a glare and an explosion pop from his palms. Izuku patted Katsuki's head.

"Izuku Midoryia, quirk Cold Explosions. I can only call Kacchan, Kacchan. Kacchan is the only one that can call me Deku. If you get a nickname from Kacchan, he respects you." Izuku said, going back to sketching All Might, and adding a mustache on him.

The rest introduced themself.

~Lunch~

Katsuki got very spicy curry. Izuku got Katsudon. They sat in a corner of the cafeteria near the window. They started eating. Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero walked towards them both.

"Hey! Can we join you?" Mina asked, slamming her lunch tray on the table. Izuku and Katsuki didn't answer. "I guess that's a yes." Mina said, sitting across them both. The other started sitting down next to Mina.

"So... how was your first day?" Kirishima asked.

"Mine was great!" Mina cheered.

"Mine was fine." Sero said.

"Mine was awesome!" Kaminari said.

Izuku and Katsuki didn't answer.

"Sero, bro... Bakugo is eating the very spicy curry. I can't even eat it without burning my own toungue. That's so manly." Kirishima said.

"I- how are you fine eating that without chugging milk?" Mina questioned.

Katsuki looked at them. "This is spicy as hell? Very fucking funny Shitty Hair. This isn't even fucking spicy like what I usually have."

Izuku looked at Mina and Kirishima. Then he looked at Katsuki's curry. He scooped some onto his spoon and ate it. "This isn't even fucking 1/2 spiciness that we usually have..." Izuku muttered, before continuing his katsudon. Mina and Kirishima looked at Izuku shocked and speechless.