9

Published : 02/21/2021
Edited :

->Fight! Fight! Fight!
\\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////
->I need MHA/BHNA FF suggestions
。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。
->Sry for procrastinating
_(:3 」∠)_
->DekuBaku/BakuDeku FF

~<3rd POV>~
Uraraka and Izuku are waiting outside a few blocks away from the villian's building. "So what's the plan Midoryia?" Uraraka asked, standing 6 feet away from Izuku.

Izuku looked at Uraraka, "Your name is... *cricket noises* Pink Cheeks, yeah it's Pink Cheeks... what a weird name. Ok Pink Cheeks you go get rocks and pebbles from outside using your quirk. They will most likely clear out everything that could be loose. We will fight them." (He is like acting stupid. He doesn't like pronounceing names)

"My name is Uraraka Ochako not Pink Cheeks." Uraraka said, correcting him while picking up pebbles.

"Whatever your Pink Cheeks and that's that." Izuku said creating a sharp ice crystals out of thin air(like the one that Elsa has on her ceiling when she made it, but holdable size).

"Woahhh... I need to ask Midoryia how to do that! I want to be like elsa!" said someone.

"I got all pebbles I could find near us." Uraraka told Izuku. Izuku tossed some sharp ice crystals at Uraraka, she ran behind a light post nearby. After Izuku stopped throwing, she used her quirk on the ice crystals.

"THE VILLIANS ARE READY! 3... 2... 1... GO!" All Might yelled.

Izuku and Uraraka with pebbles and ice crystals ran to the villian's building. Izuku kicked open the door. He then motioned Uraraka to enter. Uraraka entered the building. Izuku went to the side of the villian's building and created ice stairs(same as elsa's ice stairs).

"Woahhh... he is elsa... I need to learn everything from him!" said someone.

Uraraka got to the 3rd floor without problem. She peeked from the corner and saw Iida and Katsuki bickering over something stupid. "It is unheroic to kill someone. Do you want to be a hero?"

"My hero name will be King Explosion Murder so shut up 4 eyes."

"We are supposed to be defending the nuke from Uraraka and Midoryia. We should continue this conversation later. It would be unheroic to not give our best."

"Wait... we are fighting Deku..." Katsuki started. He then walked to the corner of the room, squat down and put his head on the corner. He look like he rethinking his life choices.

Izuku shattered the window, Uraraka came out from her hiding spot and shot the pebbles and ice crystal towards the 'villians'. Iida dodged the pebbles but he got hit by 4 ice crystals. Izuku wrapped the tape around Iida's arms and leg while Uraraka touched the nuke.

"YOUNG URARAKA TOUCHED THE NUKE! HEROES WIN!" All Might yelled. "SO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THE MVP IS?"

"Sensei, Midoryia is the MVP because he told Uraraka to pick up some pebbles using her quirk. He knew that they could remove everything that is loose and Uraraka will be in a disadvantage. He even added some ice crystals to be a weapon for Uraraka. Iida was bickering with Bakugo and Bakugo didn't join the fight to defend the nuke. So therefore Midoryia was the MVP." Momo explained.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IT'S EITHER FIGHT DEKU AND LOSE OR NOT FIGHT AND YOU DON'T GET INJURED. I HAVEN'T EVEN WIN A FIGHT AGAINST HIM. IF I FIGHT HIM, IT WOULD BE MY 600th LOST, AND I WANTED TO KEEP IT 599 UNTIL WE SPAR SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE." Katsuki yelled at her.

"Uhh... ok. Yes that is correct Young Yaoyorozu. Very correct, hehehe." All Might said very lost, and patting Momo's shoulder.

~After all fights are done and they are now in classroom~

"Bakubro, are you serious about the 599 losts?" Kirishima asked.

"Don't fucking call me Bakubro, and yes... I have 0 fucking win against Deku." Katsuki responded.

"So... Uraraka could've died earlier right?" Kaminari asked.

"Fucking yes. Not even I could fucking stop him." Katsuki said popping some small explosions.

"What about All Might? He should be able to stop everything!"

"HEY LISTENERS! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?" Present Mic yelled, walking in the room.

"I asked Bakugo if All Might beat Midoryia in a spar or fight." Uraraka said.

"If that fight would happen, every teacher would bet on Midoryia." Present Mic said, fixing his mini microphone. Almost everyone paled.

"You're, you're joking right?" Mina asked.

"Nope. Every teacher would also vote Bakugo instead of All Might. I mean like quirks are getting stronger as time goes on. Bakugo and Midoryia... you could say mastered everything there could be." Everyone got scared. "Just don't make them angry and you will be a-ok." They got less scared after hearing that.

~After School~

"HEY, LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE TO GET TO KNOW EACHOTHERS!" Mina yelled in the dorm common room. Everyone but Izuku and Katsuki came down to the common room.

"Uhh, I don't think Bakugo or Midoryia heard us... who's going to ask them?" Uraraka asked.

'I will ask them!' Koda signed.

"Really? Thank you." Uraraka asked. Koda went to Katsuki's room. He knocked on the door. Katsuki opened the door. Izuku is laying on the bed.

'The class wanted to ask if you and Midoryia would like to join us for a game of truth or dare to bond.' Koda signed. Katsuki looked at Midoryia. Midoryia nodded.

"Sure..." Katsuki muttered, dragging Izuku to the elevator. Koda following them. They arrived at the common room. They saw that the beanbag that they wanted is there so Izuku sat on it. Katsuki sat on Izuku's lap.

"Giant human teddy bear." Izuku muttered.

"All right, now everyone is here, we should start!" Mina cheered.