17

Published : 03/26/2021
Edited :

~<3rd POV>~
"Ok... as you know, internships are going to happen. It allows you all to get experience from other heroes and patrol. Here are the amount of heroes that took interest in you and offers their hero agency to intern at." Aizawa said, clicking a button. A projector popped up with names and number besides them.

"Woah, Todoroki has 4123 offers? That's a lot..."

"What do you mean a lot? Bakugo and Midoryia has 6969 offers! Thats even more than Todoroki's."

"Haha, 69! They are cursed."

Izuku took out juice carton that's still full of juice, froze the juice and cut open the carton and ate the frozen juice.(remember Izuku can make the frozen thingy he has control over float) Izuku looked at Iida. 'Iida looks off. Oh well, if something happens, it will trigger.' Izuku thought.

"No eating allowed in classroom, Midoryia." Iida said, chopping his arm slower. Izuku looked at him and then bit his frozen juice block staring at him.

"Ok class, today you will pick an offer and... choose your hero name. I'm not the best at doing that so someone else will do it instead." Aizawa said before going into le bright yellow sleeping bag.

*Bam!*

"This is where I come in!" Midnight bursted into the classroom. "Ok, everyone come to the front and get a whiteboard. I'll give you 10mins to figure out what hero name you want and write it down on thw whiteboard. Then you come up here and announce what you want your hero name to be. I'll say if it's acceptable or not. If not, I'll ask you to write another name or I'll give you a suggestion."

Everyone went to the front and took a whiteboard then went back to their seat.

~A Few Minute Later~

'Uravity'

"Nice and simple!" Midnight commented.

'Tenya'

"Just the name?"

"Yes. I must earn my title as Ingenium!" Iida said.

'Rainy-Season Hero: Froppy'

"Nice! Short and harmless hero name!"

'Shoto'

"Are you sure you just want your name?"

"Yes." Shoto said.

'Sturdy Hero: Red Riot'

"Wow, it's just like Crismon Riot!"

"I want to be just like Crismon Riot!" Kirishima said.

'Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi'

"Nice!" Midnight said.

'Everything Hero: Creati'

"Woah, so fitting with your quirk!" Midnight said.

'Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack'

"Cool!" Midnight commented.

'I-Need-Sleep Hero: Cerebrum'

"Nice! Very fitting. Just leave out the 'I Need Sleep' part and you're fine."

Katsuki walked up to the front. He slammed his whiteboard on the podium facing the class.

'Lord Explosion Murder'

"Uhh... Bakugo, that's too violent. Please choose a different name." Midnight said. Katsuki stomped back and slumped into his seat.

"Kacchan... what did I say about Murder?" Izuku said.