18

Published : 04/02/2021
Edited :

~<3rd POV, about 1:50pm next day>~
Katsuki wearing:
-Katsuki's canon costume without the gauntlet
-The costume has small gap everywhere in the costume for Izuku to fill it in with harmless ice

Izuku wearing:
-Izuku's canon costume(the one with mouth guard thingy) without the OFA help on the costume
-The costume has small gap everywhere in the costume for Katsuki to fill in with harmless fire

"Time to patrol... and save Iida." Aizawa said, climbing a building nearby using fire escape ladder. "I give you 3 permission to use your quirk for only good reasons so like no building stairs to be like elsa or destroy buildings." Aizawa said standing on the roof, glaring at Hitoshi who's drinking all of Aizawa's coffee while climbing the fire escape.

Izuku made 2 ice small platforms under Katsuki and himself then made the ice float towards the roof. They wanted to save energy so they did that.

"Ok go patrol... shoo. Just don't go across the city and you'll be fine. Hitoshi follow me. Send us a location when you find Stain and Iida." Aizawa said, giving Izuku a piece of paper with a phone number on it. Izuku and Katsuki saved the number onto their phone. They then split up.

~Around 2PM~

*Boom! Crash! Boom!*

*Screechhhhh*

A bunch of Nomus started to come out of purple portals. The Nomus are able to fly. The Nomus attacked the city. A Nomu attacked the train. Endewhore threw some fireballs at the Nomus flying around. Some heroes nearby started to attack the Nomus.

"Kacchan, Stain about to attack Iida now. We need to save his ass. Don't let Stain get a cut on you then lick the blood with his snaky toungue or else you will be paralyzed." Izuku said, hopping buildings to buildings. Katsuki following behind. Once they arrived at the alley, Iida just arrived at the scene where Stain was about to kill a pro hero, Native. Katsuki sent Aizawa their location and decided to wait until Stain attacked Iida.

"Hero Killer: Stain, I have come to get revenge for my big brother, Ingenium. You paralyzed his legs making him unable to be pro hero." Iida said.

"My, my... another fake hero... I don't want to kill someone young as you who has a chance to be a good pro hero as All Might but... after hearing that, you're a fake hero who doesn't deserve being a hero or living. Also... you should consider that I didn't kill Ingenium. I usually leave pro-heroes as a corspe when I leave." Stain said, taking out another knife attached to a string.

"You made him paralyzed. You paralyzed a honorable hero." Iida said, starting his quirk and charging towards Stain.

Stain decided to throw a knife at Iida. Izuku made an ice wall between them both, making the knife stop in mid-air.

"More fake heroes?" Stain asked. Katsuki made a fire cage around Stain.

"Midoryia, Bakugo, this is my fight. Don't get in between my fight." Iida said. Izuku turned his head towards Iida. Iida flinched back, seeing the purple eyes. "I understand, I'll back down."

Izuku turned his head towards Stain and made ice around his wrists. He then made Stain's wrist go side by side. Stain tried to pull resist but failed. Izuku then made ice fabric around Stain's knees."May I please ask why you both are heroes for?" Stain asked Izuku and Katsuki.

"To replace all those fake heroes and protect the weak like quirkless as good as we can." Katsuki said. Izuku nodded.

"Nice... you both have my respect just like All Might." Stain said.

"Kacchan. Let's go." Izuku said. Katsuki removed the fire cage and gently pushed Stain out of the alley. Izuku made an ice platform under Native who's unconscious on the floor and made it float. Iida followed behind.

The police and the ambulance arrived at the scene. The police saw Stain in an ice non-quirk canceling handcuffs. They went and cuffed him with actual handcuffs. Izuku released the ice handcuffs but not releasing his ice fabrics. Endeavor and Shoto arrived.  Endewhore congratulates Izuku for capturing Stain after seeing some light blue fabric that doesn't matches Stain's clothings and assumes that was Izuku's work.

Then, a flying Nomu swooped down and kidnapped Izuku's shoulder. Katsuki used his quirk burnt the Nomu's brain making the Nomu let go of Izuku and fall down. Izuku made an ice platform under him to lessen the fall. He then lowered the platform onto the ground.

"I could've done it myself Kacchan..." Izuku grumbled.

~Later~

'Ayo, I think we will get in "trouble" for using our quirk.' Izuku texted, also sending the location to Aizawa.

Izuku, Katsuki, and Iida are currently in a hospital room after checking for injuries and found that there's no injury.

Someone with a dog quirk with a suit on and Manual walked into the room.

"Hello, Bakugo, Midoryia, and Iida. My name is Kenji Tsuragamae, the chief of the police force. *Woof* You three have been using your quirk without permission. *Woof* There was a strict rule that we all have to follow which is to not use our quirks, villians are the one who breaks the rule so heroes are there to fix that. *Woof* That's why heroes have the permission to use quirks and since you three are internships students you made the hero agency you interned at look bad. *Woof* We have to give the credit to Endeavor or else your chance as heroes will be stripped away and it would be better for your hero agency. *Woof* But... other than that, thank you for stopping Stain. *Woof*" said Kenji Tsuragamae, the chief of police force.

"Excuse me... Deku and I have gotten permission to use our quirk. Also isn't this type of talk illegal to have without our parents around?" Katsuki asked.

"Who's "Deku" you speak of? *Woof*" Kenji asked.

"Izuku is Deku. We have gotten permission from Pencil Top to use our quirk." Katsuki said.

"Who's "Pencil Top?" the hero name is not fimillar to me. *Woof*" Kenji asked again.

"Penci-"

"EraserHead" Izuku said, cutting what Katsuki is about to say. "I think he will be here with another intern soon."

"Iiiii Ddddoooonnn'tttt Ggeeetttt Ppaaaiiiddd Ennooouggghh Fffooorrr Tthiisssss!" could be heard in the room they are at.

Hitoshi arrived, dragging Aizawa behind him.

"Oh, EraserHead great timing!" Kenji said. "Bakugo and Midoryia said that you're their intern, is that true?"

"*grumbles* They are my problem child and pomeranian, yes they are my other 2 intern besides Shinso." Aizawa said.

"What did you just call me?" Katsuki yelled at Aizawa.

"Problem Pomeranian." Aizawa said, staring at Katsuki's eyes. Katsuki charged at Aizawa but Izuku held him back.

"Uhh... anyway. One more question EraserHead, did you give them both permission to use their quirk." Kenji asked again.

"I gave Midoryia, Bakugo, and Shinso permission to use their quirk. I gave Midoryia and Bakugo permission to split up from Shinso and I and go fight against Stain because Midoryia's future sight quirk activated yesterday and it showed Iida and Native dead in an alley by Stain as a result. If they arrived at the scene with Stain somewhere, they need to send me their location before going in and fight, which they did so they shouldn't have done anything wrong." Aizawa said, grumbling while taking out his phone and showing the location Katsuki sent to him to Kenji.

"Ok, that's proof. Midoryia and Bakugo is out of trouble. Iida, I hope you learned what happen today and consider what to do instead of doing the bad. UA will decide your punishment. Endeavor will not take credit for this. Instead EraserHead will take credit. I hope you all have a great day!" Kenji said, walking out of the room with Native following behind.

"Tsuragamae, don't put my hero name in there. Put it as "an underground" instead. I don't want attention." Aizawa said.

"Understood!" Kenji said.