6

Published : 02/15/2021
Edited :
03/25/2021- Added stuff in the ending of this chapter

->Izuku and Katsuki lives in one same house since Inko and Mitsuki decided to just live in one apartment instead of having to pay 2 and use 1.
->Boxes of whatever they need are in the dorms, they are just not unpacked

~<3rd POV>~
"KATSUKI, IZUKU THE LETTERS ARE HERE!" Inko yelled. Giving them their letters.

"Thank you mom." Izuku told her. Katsuki ripped *cough* shredded *cough* open the letter. An disk came out.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTOR! YOUNG BAKUGO, YOU PASSED THE WRITTEN EXAM WITH FLYING COLORS! YOU ALSO PASSED THE PRACTICAL EXAM WITH 500POINTS! THATS A NEW RECORD FOR THE PRATICAL EXAM! THIS IS YOUR UA ACADEMIA!" All Might yelled through the projector.

Izuku opened his letter and a disk came out too.

"Hi... I don't get paid enough to do this. How do I say this? I'll just do what All Might did. Midoryia you passed your written exam with flying colors. You also passed the practical exam with 500points. Thats the same record Bakugo got. You got in UA." Aizawa lazily said.

"Glad my eardrums are still fucking intact." Izuku commented.

->Bakugo proposed to Izuku sometime before 1st day of UA. Bakugo and Izuku wears his ring with a necklace. Their quirk will destroy it so eh. Izuku's ring is orange, inside of the ring says Katsuki Bakugo, Katsuki's ring is green, inside of the ring says Izuku Midoryia.

~Time Skip 1st Day of UA~

Izuku and Katsuki arrived class 1-A early. Once they got in, Iida was the only one there. Bakugo walked to his seat and sat down. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's arms and pulled hin towards him so he is sitting on Bakugo's lap.

Izuku grumbled something about blowing Iida's face up. Iida went up to them. "It is not proper to do PDA. We are here to learn how to be a hero and be a hero." Iida started.

"Shut up 4eyes. Mind your own fucking business." Katsuki yelled at him.

"It is not proper to say these languages. I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Middle School." Iida said. Other students started flooding in the class.

"Not proper language... Kacchan speak Spanish" Izuku muttered before trying to stop himself from laughing.

(Spanish, Japanese)

"So your one of the rich guys who goes to a private school and snot on all your books. I don't fucking care if you are from that school. We are in UA not in Middle School. So take your fucking stick off of your ass." Katsuki said back to him. Iida was very confused.

"Is there anyone who speaks Taco Bell that wants to translate for that stick up my ass robot?" Izuku asked.

Aizawa flops into class 1-A. Izuku and Katsuki looked at him on the ground. "Guys. Do you know that there's a giant moth that is waiting for you in the front of the class?" Izuku asked them. All of them looked at Aizawa and screamed.

"It took you all except 2, 20 seconds to notice that I'm here. Time is precious you know? My name is Shouta Aizawa. Put these on and meet me in the PE grounds." Aizawa said, throwing everyone UA's Gym clothes.

"Hehehehehe! There's a hole that goes to the girls changing room! This is a gift from the upperclassmen!" Grape said.

"Oi, someone from the girls changing room. Theres a hole that the perverted grape is looking through and is drooling. You should cover it up with a poster or something." Izuku yelled.

"Oh, thank you to whoever told us!" Jiro yelled back, covering the hole on the wall that seperates the girls and boys changing room.

Izuku and Katsuki finished changing first and came out of the changing room. "They are sure taking their fucking sweet time." Izuku commented.

"Can I blow that Iida dude up? He's so annoying, bossy, and has a stick up his ass. Can I also blow that grape head dude up? He was being a pervert and looking at the girls change through a hole." Katsuki asked Aizawa.

"No blowing people up, and I'm considering expelling that grape head. He was eye raping at a girl when I entered." Aizawa said. Everyone got out of the changing room.

"Ok. We going to do a quirk apprehension test." Aizawa said.

"But what about the orientation?" Uraraka asked.

"It's a waste of time. Us teacher gets to teach how we like to teach. In your previous schools, they don't allow quirk so they stick with physical." Aizawa said. "Bakugo, how far did you throw in middle school?" Aizawa said giving him the ball.

"69meters" Katsuki responded, taking the ball.

"Ok, now throw that ball with your quirk." Aizawa told Katsuki.

Katsuki heat up the ball with his fire manipulation. He then throw the ball with an big explosion. "DIEEEEEE" Katsuki yelled.

*beep* 1069meters popped up from Aizawa's device.

"OMG, thats so cool!"

"Wow, I can't wait to see what score I get!"

"OMG, that looks so fun!"

"Fun? So... whoever gets last place will be expelled." Aizawa said.

"But that's no fair... we worked so hard to get here." Uraraka said.

"Fair? Villians are not going to be fair. No ine is going to be fair. Just go beyond plus ultra. Welcome to UA." Aizawa said.

"Nono. Aizawa, you should've said Welcome to Hell." Izuku said.

"...or what Midoryia said. Anyways lets get the test started." Aizawa said.

~After the Test~

1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Katsuki Bakugo
|
|
20. 🍇 head

"NoOoOoO!" He said.

"You're expelled, pack up everything and leave. Everyone else go change." Aizawa said. Everyone went to change. The girls were happy that he's gone. "Midoryia and Bakugo stay here."

"So, do you need something?" Izuku asked.

"Who do you think is worthy of joining 1-A since grape is expelled?" Aizawa asked.

"Aizawa 2.0 sounds fine." Katsuki said.

"Who?"

"Hitoshi Shinso." Izuku said.

"Hmm, fine... he seems like a good choice. Ok, he will join 1-A. You can go change now." Aizawa said. After Katsuki and Izuku went into the changing room, "I guess they favor my son over everyone else... not that I'm mad... just another coffee addict that will steal all my coffee. You can do this Shouta..." Aizawa muttered, walking away.