Twisted

As Elrohir looked at the drawing of the Bennett who would come to ruin his life he frowned. He'd dreamt of her last night, The First Witched taunted him with visions of how Bonnie Bennett would destroy him. She was a small thing. A small child. How someone so young could cause so much disruption he had no idea.

She was also fairly new to the supernatural world, as he'd learned. Yet she still was able to burn 6 Fae warriors. She was certainly gifted, he'd give her that. She was powerful as well. But he was older, and smarter, he'd be prepared. A soft moan sounded from behind him, rousing him from his thoughts.

"Why are you awake?" Freya asked as she stood, putting his shirt on. Elrohir smiled as he looked at her, though for a moment, he saw brown eyes instead of green.

"There are many who would love to overthrow me, it wouldn't do well for me to sleep away the morning" he said watching as she raised an eyebrow at him

"Do you truly think, I would let any harm come to you" Freya asked softly, her voice soft as she walked up to him, wrapping her arm around his neck. Elrohir smiled as he looked down at her. "Besides, I have a plan" she said turning and grabbing the picture of the half breed from the table. Elrohir watched as the sorceress grabbed a candle and rocks she kept in a drawer.

Freya walked into the garden. Grabbing the rock, she laid them in the form of a pentagram. Laying the drawing of her in the middle, and lighting the candle she took a breath, steadying herself.

"exuit simulacra vestra regni mei detrahet me canes infernales" she called out, her voice strong as she said the spell. As she opened her eyes, the fire from her candle blew out. The smoke from it began to grow, surprising Elrohir.

As he opened his mouth, fixing it to ask what was happening, he heard growls. The smoke began to form shapes. The shapes of, what looked to be, hounds. Looking at Freya he saw her smile, though this wasn't the same she'd gifted him, this smile was cruel.

 Looking at Freya he saw her smile, though this wasn't the same she'd gifted him, this smile was cruel

"Find her, rip her apart" she told the beast, showing it the picture of the half breed. As they ran off, Elrohir looked after them, shock clear on his face. He'd known those creatures, he remembered them from the war, they were beasts of hell.