Game Night

As soon as they get there Caroline is already in head cheerleader mode, making Bonnie and Rebekah share a look. All of which definitely doesn't go unnoticed by Caroline.

Being the person she is, Caroline barks at the other cheerleaders to keep their knees high and toes pointed as she moves to look at Bonnie who was digging in her bag.

"What was that?" Caroline asks the brunette who looks up at her in confusion.

"What?" Bonnie asks as the blonde points to Rebekah, who gave her a sharp smile. As Rebekah waved her fingers at them Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"We were rehearsing for drama class at her place, we decided to ride in together. She's not half bad" she says making Caroline's eyes widen to the point Bonnie fears they'll pop out of her head.

"Not half bad? She's a female version of Klaus with a perfect manicure" Caroline says making Bonnie roll her eyes at the blonde, before looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Perfect manicure?" Bonnie asks, amusement dancing in her eyes, making Caroline flip her hair over her shoulder.

"Just because she's crazy doesn't mean I can't admire the fact that she takes care of her cuticles properly" Caroline says primly as Bonnie gives her a small smirk.

"Well she actually reminds me of you a little bit" Bonnie says with a small shrug, making Caroline clutch her undead heart.

"How dare you?" The blonde asks dramatically making Bonnie laugh. She knew exactly what to say to make the blonde go nuts.

"Caroline think about it, blonde hair, blue eyes, strives for perfection, stubborn, kick ass" she says making the blonde pout at her.

"Fine there are some similarities but I'm not a psycho" she says making Bonnie raise an eyebrow at her friend.

"If you were taking instructions from you during cheer practice you wouldn't be so quick to say that" Bonnie told the girl in a sing song voice. Caroline's mouth dropped open as she stared at her best friend.

"It's a good thing Care, you got us to nationals for 3 years straight" the small witch tells her friend who shrugs at her.

"Fine at least it's for a good cause" the blonde says as her friend hip checks her lightly. Caroline looks at Bonnie her face turning serious for a moment.

"Look just be careful, I know there's that 'magic contract' that says we can't kill each other anymore but still" Caroline says making Bonnie nod.

"I know Care, trust me, my guards up" she assures her friend, though she isn't entirely sure she's telling the entire truth. "Is Elena here?" Bonnie asked trying to get Caroline off the subject of the Mikaelsons.

"Nah she claimed she had a headache, I think she just hates being near Rebekah" Caroline tells the brunette with a shrug, making her nod. Well she couldn't really blame either of them for hating each other.

"Hey Candace, get those kicks higher! Nina bigger smile" Caroline calls to the other girls who are practicing beside the field.

"Go, go be head cheerleader" Bonnie says pushing her friend who raises an eyebrow at her.

"Alright I want to see you in formation in 5 minutes Bennett" she calls before jogging to the other cheerleaders.

Bonnie sighed as she finally escaped her friends questioning. In all actuality she couldn't help but enjoy Rebekah's company. The blonde was a little bitchy sure but Bonnie was surprised to hear affection in it as well. Besides she looked out for Matt, that was more than she could say about anyone else.