We Stand

After Klaus compelled the motel guests and staff to leave, giving them compensation, the group had made their way to the main foyer. A map on the table in the middle of the room helped Lucy her locator spell. The lithe witch was beginning to get frustrated. She'd never had a problem getting a read on anyone before.

Bonnie watched from the corner of her eye as Borra watched Elena. The doppelgänger pointedly looking away from him. The small witch shared a look with Caroline, both wondering just how much this would change things, and attempting to keep the many questions they had at bay. As Lucy did a locator spell, she watched the people around her, multiple thoughts running through her head as she assessed them.

Callon had spoken to her of Fae mates. He said that not everyone had a mate, some had one, and others had many. It almost shocked her how accepting the Fae were. She wanted to ask questions but knew she had to focus. She needed to find Rudy so they could get to him. The only problem is that every spell she did seemed to be blocked.

"I just got a very interesting call from one of my hybrids" Klaus said walking in, an eyebrow raised. Looking around the room his eyes landed on Bonnie. "I had a few watching your father, just in case, they said that Rudy Hopkins left with Elena right before they were knocked unconscious, this morning" he said looking from Bonnie to Elena.

The people in the room let out a collective huff of annoyance at that. Bonnie growled as she turned to look out the window, her eyes narrowed, as she thought of all the things she'd do to her. Borra, Beorn and Callon shared a look of confusion.

"How is that possible?" Borra asked, his eyes moving from person to person, lingering on Elena. Damon tilted his head slightly his eyes shifting from the Fae man to Klaus.

"Why the hell haven't you killed her yet?" Damon asked, looking towards Klaus. The hybrid glowered at him, but his attention shifted to Bonnie, watching as she turned.

"Doesn't matter, she's dying, tonight" Bonnie said. Callon looked at her, watching the way her shoulders set, and the determined look in her eyes.

"Well it looks like we need her anyway, I'm not getting him, they're blocking me somehow" Lucy growled out angrily. The smaller witch frowned as she looked at her cousin. She'd been trying so hard.

"Then it's settled, we find Katherine, make her talk and get my Dad back, anyone coming with me leaves in 10 minutes" Bonnie said, nodding once. No one in the room had a chance to contradict the small witch before she walks out.

Lucy frowned as she watched Beorn walk after her. The large man had mostly kept to himself since coming back with Bonnie. His eyes watched her closely, but Lucy was sure it wasn't sexual, more protective. Like he was her very own guardian angel.

"What is the story, of this woman, this Katherine?" Callon asked Lucy, a frown on his face. Lucy shook her head as she began to close the map she had open on the table.

"She's a psychotic bitch, I owed her a debt and she nearly made me kill Bonnie, that's actually how I met her" Lucy muttered shocking the taller man. At his raised eyebrow Lucy chuckled. "You think this is my first life or death situation?" She asked causing a small smile to quickly break out on his face.

"Why does Bonnie hate her so?" Callon asked her softly, watching her eyebrow raise. Instead of making a snarky remark, like she wanted to, Lucy sighed.

"Katherine made Bonnie's life a living hell when she got to Mystic Falls, she's the reason Klaus got there, and when he first got there he definitely wasn't the man you see now" Lucy muttered. He'd changed for Bonnie, she supposed, he hadn't tried to murder anyone since she'd been there at least.