Burn

A.N.
Usually I leave the a.n for the end of the story and there will be a small one at the end but first I just wanted to let you all know how amazingly grateful I am for you. The amount of support I've gotten was just unbelievable and even made me tear up. I can't explain how amazing it made me feel thank you all so much I love you guys❤️

"What are you"

Bonnie looked at the thing before her in complete shock. Wings reaching from tree to tree protruding from his back. They ripped his clothes from his body, exposing some sort of armor underneath. His eyes did glow, as she had predicted before, somehow strangely similar to what she'd seen in her vision. What most caught her attention were the horns which grew from his head, coming from nowhere.

"How sad it must be for you, to know nothing of your own world" He said, instead of answering her question

"How sad it must be for you, to know nothing of your own world" He said, instead of answering her question. Bonnie's eyes widened at his words, confusion, fear, and adrenaline coursing through her.

"What are you talking about? What the hell do you want with me?" She asked immediately putting up a force field when he began walking forward. Borra simply smirked when he came in contact with it.

"Simply put, Bonnie, you need to die" he said making her eyes harden. She lifted her other hand, throwing him back with her power. The man, or thing, slammed into the tree behind him. Bonnie still moved no further, she couldn't take the chance. She had no idea what he even was.

"Why? What do you gain from my death?" She asked in confusion, she thought her time taking care things that went bump in the night were over. She thought she was finally free.

"It's not what I will gain, it's what I will prevent" Borra said, his voice filled with so much conviction. It only served to confuse her more.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, getting irritated with the runaround, and unable to stop from asking where the hell Klaus was.

"You, Bonnie Bennett, will bring destruction to my world given the chance" he said, his voice low and eyes glowing with anger. An anger he felt was justified while Bonnie was simply confused by it.

"What are you talking about I would never do anything like that, to anyone" she told him, her voice begging for him to understand. He had to have the wrong person. There was no way she would do anything like that to anyone.

"I am not mistaken" he said his voice growing sad for a moment, before he looked up at her. The anger was back full force. "If allowed to live you would burn my home to the ground"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lucy frowned at her surroundings. The furniture was old and dust covered the walls and some surfaces. It was sparsely decorated with a simple bed, a chair and bureau with a tv on it, though she was sure it was about 10 years old at the least. She'd seen worse.