Welcome

"Your Grace!" A woman cried out as Bonnie and Kol nearly made it to the dance hall. Bonnie realized it was the shy young girl who had helped her this morning.

"We've been searching for you since you disappeared with Lord Elrohir, we must change you into your ball gown" she said pulling Bonnie away from the original. Kol looked ready to grab the small witch again but Bonnie stopped him.

"It's okay, I'll find you inside" Bonnie promised before she was swept away into a different hallway. Bonnie laughed as she walked with the young girl. "Okay so why do I have to change again?" Bonnie asked, making the young girl smile sheepishly.

"Well this is your debut dress, next will be your ball gown, where you will introduce Lady Lucy" the young girl responded making Bonnie smile. She didn't understand why they needed to be introduced separately but she would play along with them for now.

"Alright, but I like this dress" Bonnie muttered looking down at herself. She felt good in this dress. Powerful. Like she could take on anything.

"Then we will save it for another day, I promise" the young girl responded before realizing she was still holding onto Bonnie, their arms linked together, as if they were old friends. Yelping she jumped back. "Forgive me your grace, I did not mean to-" she said beginning to panic. Bonnie smiled as she grabbed her arm, linking them once more, and guiding the young girl along.

"Come on, I like it when you talk to me like this, I don't have friends here and that's what I'd like us to be" Bonnie said smiling at the girl. A dark blush covered her cheeks, but still, the young handmaiden nodded. "What's your name?" Bonnie asked her softly.

"Adira" she said, her voice was low, but she was smiling at Bonnie. It was so endearing the small witch wanted to pinch her cheeks.

"Well it's very nice to know you Adira" Bonnie said softly bringing her closer

"Well it's very nice to know you Adira" Bonnie said softly bringing her closer. "I hope we get very close"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Niklaus Mikaelson wasn't known for being a very patient man. His life had been one battle after another. Running for his life and the lives of his siblings. It was easy to turn into something you weren't when trying to defeat a monster.

Yet from the moment Bonnie Bennett came into his life, truly came into his life, he knew it would be different. That she would test him. Push him to his limit in every way possible. So far he had been right. Except he didn't think he would survive waiting for her another second. Or rather, the people around him, they wouldn't survive.

So far Bonnie had been attacked, nearly mauled by hellhounds, and ran into a fire. His patience was wearing extremely thin. If she didn't show her face at this 'ball' soon then he would burn the entire palace to the ground. Just as he was about to set his drink down, and go look for her, a man appeared at the top of the stairs.