Bonds

Elena groaned as she sat on a wooden bench. She'd been training with Borra all morning. Not only were her muscles hurting, but she was sure Bonnie would be able to see the sexual frustration the minute she saw her. The witch always knew when something was going on with Elena.

The doppelgänger sighed as she looked towards the tower where Bonnie's room was. She hadn't checked on her yet today. Lucy said they needed to talk about something important before it blew up in their faces. With Bonnie's temper she could see that happening. Bonnie was usually a very calm person but when she got angry it was scary. The entire Mikaelson family and Salvatore's could attest to that. Rebekah and Klaus had just gone to check on them and make sure Bonnie was alright. Yet something still gnawed at Elena's gut. Telling her that something was wrong. Or at the very least would go wrong.

"You are a human, are you not?" Elena heard behind her. Turning she found a woman with unbelievably high cheekbones. Her eyes a striking blue and she had large pouty lips. She may very well be one of the most beautiful people Elena had ever seen.

"Yea, I'm uh- Elena Gilbert, and you are?" Elena greeted, holding out a hand for the woman to take. The Fae simply stared at it for a moment before nodding.

"Setsyn" she introduced herself, making Elena's eyes widen. Bonnie had told her about this woman. She was Qetsiyah's best friend. They'd apparently been inseparable and Setsyn had decided to take Bonnie under her wing because of it.

"Oh" was all Elena could muster for a moment. "It's nice to meet you" she said with a small smile. Setsyn nodded again as she looked at the doppelgänger. Elena wasn't sure what she was looking for but the scrutinization made her squirm slightly.

"Yes, it's been some time since we've had your kind amongst us" Setsyn said carefully. Her eyes still assessing the doppelgänger. Taking a breath Setsyn raised an eyebrow at Elena. "I would like to see how you fight, I heard a human had been training with Borra, it's not like him to take anyone under his wing let alone someone....not of our kind" Setsyn told Elena, making her frown. A chill going up her spine as she heard the woman speak. Something about her feeling off.

"What's that supposed to mean, he's prejudice against humans?" Elena asked, her finger rubbing over her mark. While he hadn't exactly been 'nice' when they'd first met she figured it was because he was imprisoned for trying to murder her best friend. Not because he hated all humans. In fact as far as Elena heard he initially felt remorse for trying to attack Bonnie. Apologizing before he even did anything. Setsyn shrugged as she looked towards Borra.

"Fae people have had to fight for everything we have, and there's always someone trying to take our home from us, it's not easy to trust" Setsyn told her, frowning as she noticed the human rubbing her wrist. A flash of gold made Setyn's eyes widen.

"You're mated to a Fae?!" Setsyn asked grabbing Elena's wrist, she pulled her forward roughly, staring at the doppelgänger in shock. Not believing a Fae and Human could be mated.

"Hey! What the hell?" Elena exclaimed, pulling her wrist away from the woman. Setsyn went to grab her again, wanting to see the name written on her skin, shocking Elena by her attitude towards her. Bonnie said that she'd been sweet.

"Mother!" Borra yelled, walking up to them. Elena's eyes widened as she looked at the pair in shock. Mother? "Elena are you alright?" He asked her, grabbing her wrist gently. Elena nodded at him as he inspected her wrist.

"Yea I'm fine" she said softly, her head turning to look at Setsyn. The woman's eyes were hard as she looked Elena. Borra looked towards his mother angrily, the woman's eyes going from Elena to him, as she placed her hands together. Clasping them in front of her stomach.