Prophecy

There weren't many things in the world that made Bonnie uncomfortable anymore. She'd seen and done so much, sometimes she simply wondered, how the hell was she still alive. Yet as she stared across the living room, and at her mother, she felt an uncomfortable air all around them.

Granted her and Abby had been getting alone, and getting to know each other, much better than they had before. Bonnie learned that she'd gotten her eye color from her great grandmother on Abby's side. She'd learned Grams was a professional dancer before she met her grandfather and of course she'd learned of her brother. Jaime.

"I've been worried about you" Abby practically whispered. Bonnie knew that she was worried about all the powerful beings that resides in the mansion, not to mention Lucy and Finn were behind her with Callon, ready to intervene.

"I'm so sorry, there's been a lot happening, I wasn't sure how to explain it to you" Bonnie responded, her voice low as she spoke to the woman who gave birth to her.

"You can tell me anything ba-Bonnie" Abby said stopping herself from calling the small witch before her 'baby'.

Bonnie let out a soft breath. She wondered where to start. How do you tell someone that not only are there other realms, but your family was once the rulers of one. Bonnie sure as hell didn't know. She decided to find out what Abby knew first.

"How much do you know of other realms?" Bonnie asked the witch making Abby frown at her. The eldest Bennett shrugged as she thought of it.

"Well, my mom used to tell me about them, used them as bedtime stories" Abby told her daughter. A soft smile crossed her face as she remembered something. "Actually there was always one you loved more than the rest, it was about Firilanid, I think" she told them. Bonnie's eyebrows shot up ag the information.

"You know about Firilanid?" Bonnie asked her in surprise. Abby frowned at her words.

"Yes, it was a story, I'm surprised mom stopped reading them to you" Abby said softly as she watched Bonnie. The green eyed witch looked at her, biting the inside of her cheek, nerves filling her. "You loved those stories, especially the one about Qetsiyah and her handsome prince Callon" Abby told her. Lucy looked at Callon at that, his shock was apparent.

"That's the thing" Bonnie started, making her mothers eyes turn to her. "they weren't just stories, Qetsiyah was real, Firilanid is real" Bonnie told her, shocking the woman.

Abby supposed she'd always known, on some level, fairytales must have some truth to them. Witches, Vampires and werewolves were certainly real. Why couldn't Fae be as well? Other realms. It seemed the world just opened up around her daughter.

"Wow" was all the older woman could say. Bonnie frowned at that. Before realizing she'd never told her the important part.

"That's not all" Bonnie said softly making her frown. That's not all. "We are actually the direct descendants of Qetsiyah" She told Abby. At that the woman's jaw dropped.

"Abby, we are the direct descendants of Qetsiyah? The strongest Fae Queen in all their history?" Abby asked in surprise. Lucy nodded as she moved forward, sitting on the couch beside Bonnie.

"I know it's weird, and confusing but it's going to get worse for a minute, so just hold on" Lucy told the older woman, watching as Abby looked to her niece. "There's no real easy way to say this, so I'm just going to spit it out, Bonnie is the true queen of Firilanid" Lucy told her. The two cousins watched as Abby's jaw dropped.

"Bonnie is the rightful Queen, and not only are people trying to kill her because some lying dick said if they didn't kill her she would destroy them, but we're also going to Firilanid to destroy the patriarchy and bring peace to the land" Lucy told the woman dramatically. Bonnie could only stare at her cousin, wondering how she could drop so much information on her mother's lap in 10 seconds.