chapter #12

(AN- should I make a playlist for this story? i'm coming kinda close to the end of the scorch trials story wtf i'm so sad)

ALSO! should do like a "face reveal kinda thing" since my appearance is the main look for ren, but idk >:/

Rens POV:

as I slowly regained consciousness, my whole body ached, probably because of the hard core hangover, and also for the fact that I was laying down. where? I have no clue, but it was very bumpy, making my stomach twist.

"what the fuck." I groaned.

"and she lives! how you doin Goldie?"Minho asks, and I now see my surroundings.

I am in the back seat of some car, with my head resting on Minho's lap, and legs laying on frypan, newt sitting up front with Jorge driving, while Brenda, Thomas, teresa and aris are in the back back seat, almost like the trunk.

"Goldie?" I ask.

"yeah, like Goldie locks cause of your hair."

"thats stupid." I say with a small grin.

"well you call me spikey cause of my hair, so may as well find a stupid hair nickname for you. get used to it, cause i'm never gonna stop calling you that." Minho said with a cheeky smile looking down at me. as I try to sit up, my head starts pounding out of my skull, and I lie back down.

"holy shit ow, what happened" I say, my voice hoarse croaky.

"lie down hermana, you took last night hard, you're definitely a light weight." Jorge said while laughing at the last part.

almost like a waterfall, the memories all came flooding through from last night, and I cringed at the question I was about to ask.

"honestly I can't tell what was a hallucination and what was real."

"well tell us what happened." a voice from the front seat spoke, his words filled with question and worry

"umm well, this dude forced a drink down my throat so newt wouldn't get it off with some crank-" all eyes focused on newt and he shot me a glare, which I decided to ignore and continued.

"then you guys found Thomas, so newt left to help Minho with him while I looked for Brenda, then-" I stopped my self as I remembered what that guy did to me afterwards, debating on if I should tell them or not.

"t- then I found Brenda and brought her to you guys." I finished, skipping that part, and not bothering to talk about the thing with rose.

"1st of all, you skipped a whole chunk of that story and I know it, 2nd of all, please elaborate on newt almost doing it with some crank lady, and 3rd of all, you skipped out on that whole talk with a girl names rose, and the fact that you KILLED a dude." Minho spoke, and I was left speechless, not knowing what to say to them.

"I-"  I said thinking,  "im to hungover to speak, someone else talk to spikey for me to keep him entertained." which cause frypan to laugh, and Minho to get frustrated.

"what! no! you can't just leave me with that cliffhanger! I need info!" Minho then looked over at newt, "dude you still a virgin?" that question caused newt to reach over to Minho who was across/behind him and slap him across the top of his head.

"I- um- OW! what the shuck was that for!"

"your stupid question." newt answered, a small smile forming on his lips.

" newt answered, a small smile forming on his lips