chapter #32

! DISCLAMER !

this is not the end
of the story, there will
be future chapters,

and i will specify when
the book has ended
so you know. so that
being said, do not
assume the end of
the book until i mention it.

updates will be slow,
as this summer is super
busy for me. so even
if there is a long wait
between chapters do not
assume the story is finished or discontinued, because
eventually there will
be another chapter.

"i'm gonna kill him."

"Maybe don't?"

"i'm gonna kill him and i'm gonna bloody enjoy it."

3 hours earlier...

"Pssst, hey. Blondie, hi. Hello. Did you die? Please tell me you didn't die cause i'm gonna be totally grossed out if i'm poking my dead friends cheek right now." is the first thing Ren heard as she woke up, along with the excessive poking at her cheek.

Ren was a morning person, but not this morning she wasn't.

"Minho, i'm going to give you to the count of three to lift your finger from my face, or you wont have one."  Ren sleepily responded, not moving herself from her comfortable sleeping position or opening her eyes.

Her response caused a smirk to appear on the boys face as he continued to poke his sleeping friend, enjoying pissing Ren off way more than he should.

"1..." She started counting.

What? Did you seriously think she was kidding?

Minho's eyes widened in fear.

"2..."

"Okok i'm stopping i'm stoping juts please don't kill me." He said, lifting his hands up in surrender, and Ren smirked to herself and she slowly sat up in her bed, brushing a hand through her hair as she looked at the boy.

"What." She said dryly.

"You look pretty."

"What did you do." She asked again.

"I didn't do anything!" the boy said as he frowned.

"Ok, so what do you want then."

"Funny you mention that actually because there is something-" His sentence was interrupted by a loud exaggerated groan from the girl.

"No no no no no let me sleeeep. sleep is good." She said as she fell back onto her bed.

"Please Ren! Remember when we were trying to find Brenda and Thomas after we left them in the building? You said and i quote: 'get us to the safe haven alive and i'll teach you to fight like me' and if i'm not mistaken we are now the safe haven, alive."

Damn Minho for being right.

"Ugh fine, meet me on the beach in 15 minutes, and wear cool clothes, you're gonna be hot."

"Why thank you, i find myself quite attractive as well."

"Thats not what i meant and you know it." She waved the exited boy off, playfully rolling her eyes.

He's 17 and still acts like a child.

Well, so is she to be fair.

Some people may think the best thing to wake up to is birds chipping, a cold room with warm covers, or a hot cup of coffee right beside their bed. All of these situation are wrong in Rens mind, because in that moment she couldn't be happier to see the familiar blonde locks of the one she loved messily spread over the hammock he was sleeping on right beside hers.