chapter #31

! DISCLAMER !

this is not the end of the story, there will be future chapters,
and i will specify when the book has ended so you know.
so that being said, do not assume the end of the book until i mention it.

As the girl slowly came out of her dream filled sleep, she found the mid-day sun shining brightly onto her through any crack or crevasse it could sneak into. it was way to hot to be any earlier than 12, and the loud noise of people working made her guess it was around 1-2pm. However the girl wasn't worried about the unhealthy amount she slept in, but more so how she missed breakfast, again.

She eventually pulled herself up from the twin sized comfortable bed in the hut she had first woken up in, not knowing the way back to the shelter where everyone else was sleeping on hammocks the previous night.

Ren groggily walked out of the shack, and it seemed she had forgotten the events of last night, having only one thing on her mind.

Being clean.

Ren had been in the same old dirty clothes she had been in for the past week, and hadn't had a shower for more than 2. The girl was a mess, and even tying her hair into a very messy bun couldn't hide the rats nest forming on her head anymore.

So immediately after making her way to what was called the "storage hut", Ren took whatever she found, which was a white tank top and black cargo pants. Except as soon as she saw the outfit she was practically sweating buckets just looking at it, so she switched the cargo pants out for some random jean shorts she found in a box, and a random button up she knew was meant for guys since it was way to big for her but decided it was perfect.

Oversized clothing was Rens best friend, and she always found guys clothes more comfortable anyway.

(without the shoes)

She quickly folded up the clothes and walked out the door, going over to where what she called the "cleaning room" was. It was a medium sized tented room filled with shelfs upon shelf of home made cleaning supplies, extra dishes, extra hygiene products, and just random items people may need.

She quickly grabbed a tote bag and filled it with a random towel she would wash later, and a toothbrush, body soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and a hair brush, all of which she claimed as hers and would store in her personal chest for future uses when she got back to her hammock

"Ren!" She heard Frypan say jogging up to her.

"Hey fry." She replied, the morning raspy voice still painfully obvious in her words.

"Good morning to you to sunshine, you headed for a shower?"

Being too tired to form actual sentences, she responded with "Mhm."