chapter #25

Ren stood in a random bedroom, hands gripping both sides of the small sink as she looked at herself in the mirror. After all this time trying to get into wicked she had completely forgotten that she would be face to face with teresa again, and she didn't know if she could keep her cool.

Of course she knew how much teresa still meant to Thomas, but even that didn't hold her back from wanting to beat the bitch up, and she might. Luckily for teresa, Ren wasn't gonna be the one to interrogate her since she was what Jorge called a "ticking time bomb" But if teresa wouldn't comply, Ren would be happy to step in.

She was never one to play good cop anyway.

"Hey." She heard from the door, causing her to look at Brenda through the mirror who was leaning against the door frame.

"Hey." She said letting out a breath, finally turning around to face her friend.

"Y'know, i wouldn't mind seeing you interrogate teresa. Feel like it would be fun to watch."

"Yeah it would be fun to do, but Thomas is still babying her."

"I don't know what he sees in her." Brenda chuckled, and Ren looked at her sympathetically.

"I think he's still hooked on the teresa he knew in the maze, she was good then. At least i think she was." She said looking down at her hands, and guilt hit her heart as she saw Brenda's face. "Hey if it makes you feel any better, i would totally choose you over Teresa. Actually, if we didn't become best friends first, i think i would definitely have imagined us together sometime." Ren said trying to lighten the mood, and she felt proud of herself as she saw Brenda smile and laugh as she leaned her head on Ren's shoulder. She was grateful she had Ren in her life, as was Ren towards Brenda.

After sitting in silence for around 2 minutes, Brenda finally spoke up, lifting her head off Rens shoulder as she did so. "we should probably go back to the room, Gally and Thomas will be back soon."

Ren sighed. Deep down she wasn't ready to face Teresa yet, but deeper down she's been waiting to call the bitch out for a long time, the ladder over powering the first thought. "Yeah, let's go."

. . .

Brenda and Ren entered the room, Brenda sitting on a wooden chair while ren stood behind Jorge just out of sight from teresa. Thomas couldn't trust her to be any closer to the girl, which Gally was confused on, not knowing Rens full potential.

Gally then walked into the room and shoved Teresa in a chair surrounding the group, and aggressively ripping the bag off of Teresa head. She looked around the room in confusion as she took in her surroundings, her eyes widening at the sight of Gally who was sitting on a table with his arms crossed.

"Gally?" She said out of breath.

"Now, heres how this is gonna go. We're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna tell us exactly what we wanna to know. Let's start off simple." He said as he got up from the table and grabbed a chair.

"You guys don't seriously think-" Teresa started talking looking over at Thomas, causing Gally to slam the chair on the ground as he sat in it.

"Don't look at him. Why are you looking at him? Look at me. He's not gonna help you." Teresa then looked over to Thomas to see if he would pity her but he remained cold, and Ren smirked to herself at the defeated look on Teresa's face.

"Now we know you have Minho in the building, WHERE." Gally said sternly, and Ren found herself having a new found respect for the guy as she realized he hated her almost as much as she did since he was not going easy on her.