Mistakes

Sana

First day of no class today. I'm already bored. I have no one to talk. Somi was visiting her relative in other city. She will be back tomorrow evening.

Dad: Sana, I will have 1 week business trip. I'm going home at Japan. I already transfer money in your bank account.

Sana: sure dad. Take care. Say hi to Granny for me. *Smile and I hug him*

Dad: I expect you to behave Sana.

Sana: I am behave. *I giggled* but dad, can I have a party later?

Dad: Okay. Just don't get in trouble.

Sana: Yes sir. *Salute*

My dad left because he's running late on his flight. I texted Mina and Momo.

Group Chat (Somi, Mina, Momo, Sana)

Sana: Party at my house tonight. 7pm. Invite all our classmates and friends. We will have our night of our life.

Mina: Okay! I'll inform them! Let's partyyy!

Momo: There's food? I'll send messages too.

Somi: I hate you guys! You're hosting a party without me.

Sana: Hahaha sorry babe. I'll make up to you. I love you.

Momo: Eww gross you two!

Mina: Let them be.

I turned off my phone and went to one of the servant here. I told him to Buy everything that needed to the party.

-Ting- a notification.

Twitter.

Minatozaki Sana will have a wild party at her house. Only the one who received an invitation can go.

How did they know that. Tsk.

Time skipped.

I was preparing my outfit. Not too girly and not formal. I picked a black long sleeve and a jeans to match on. Plain but cool.

My phone was bloated by notifications and I'm not liking it. I was about to switch it off when someone calls.

Im Nayeon is calling.

Answer Decline.

Sana: Nayeon whats up?

Nayeon: Jihyo got an invitation.

Sana: *froze a little* Y-yeah I'm cool with it.

Nayeon: Are you sure about that?

Sana: Yes. *Look at her watch* It's 6pm. I expect you to be early than 7.