Back to Normal

3rd Person's POV

Sana was walking at the hallway. Of course everyone is looking at her. She's wearing her poker face. A lot of people adore her beautiful face. She stop on one of student. It's none other than Eunha. Eunha look at the latter with her confused face.

Eunha: Why Sana?

Sana didn't say anything. She pulled Eunha to a vacant room and lock it. She pinned Eunha to the door.

Eunha bite her lips, knowing what will going to happen. Sana smirks then lean forward to kiss Eunha. She responded to Sana's kiss and deepen it. Eunha was drunk by Sana's kiss and want it more.

Sana pull away and give her a peck on her lips.

Eunha: I miss that Sana.

With her flirty tone.

Sana: Make sure to call me alright? Now go to your class baby.

Eunha and Sana get out of the room and it's perfectly timed because Jihyo and Daniel was passing by.

Jihyo look at Sana, she's looking at the Eunha and Sana's hand. They are holding hands.

Sana smirked at Jihyo.

Sana: Eunha, I'll get going alright? Call me.

Sana said loud enough for Jihyo to hear.

When Sana was gone, Jihyo grab Eunha's hand.

Eunha: What do you want Jihyo?

Jihyo: What was that!

Eunha: What? You and Sana are done. She's not yours Jihyo.

Jihyo: No! She's just having a hard time. We're not done yet.

Eunha: Really Jihyo? Do you think I don't know? That you and Daniel used Sana? How pathetic Jihyo. You used her for you to remain at Top 1?

Jihyo was about to slap Eunha but someone held her hand. It was Daniel.

Daniel: Come on Babe, as if you really care about Sana.

Eunha: See? Your babe has a point. Besides, Sana can do whatever she wants now. She can fuck me whenever she want. Or better Eunha whispered on Jihyo's ear. She can fuck Somi anytime she wants. I bet They are cute together.

After she said that, she leave Jihyo and go to her room. Jihyo froze when she think the idea of Somi and Sana together.

What am I thinking? I'm with Daniel now. YOU'RE STRAIGHT JIHYO!

-lunch time-

Jihyo, Daniel and Nayeon were eating at the cafeteria. When they heard girls are screaming. They look at the entrance. Of course it is MiSaMo. They passed on their table and went to Somi. Somi greet them with a wide smile. Somi's smile is precious and beautiful. But not on Jihyo.

Sana and Somi were whispering to each others ear then laughing.

How can Sana move on that fast? Jihyo's thought.

Little did she know that Sana is still not okay. Sana can hide her pain well.

Greetings students! I'm here to announce that 2 weeks from now, you will take your midterm exams. I hope you will study and prepare for the exam!

Announcement for The Gifted students, Jihyo and Sana are no longer partner on the project. If you want to be partner with Jihyo. Just let Irene know. Thank you.