Euphoria

Jihyo

It's been 2 months since Sana and I started going out. I really do like her, she makes me happy. I'm here at my room hanging out with Sana. She's laying on my lap while telling me how she met Mina, Momo and Somi.

Somi was her best friend when she was in Japan. Somi was the youngest between them.

Sana: and that's how I met Somi. But when she got here. Rumor spreads that I'm dating her.

Jihyo: Why don't you just deny it.

Sana laugh at me then sat down.

Sana: What am I? Celebrity? I don't need to give a statement. This is College. Fake news is everywhere.

I smiled at her and pull her for a kiss. In no time She responded. Her hands are traveling around my body. I moaned when she groped my boobs.

Jihyo: Sanaaaaaah,

She was about to take off my shirt when someone knock.

Jihyo: I fucking swear if this is not important I will break this person's neck.

I opened the door and now my cheeks are burning. I almost had sex when my brother is here.

Jihyo: Jimin Oppa? What are you doing here?

Jimin: i have appointment near here. So I decided to check on you. Maid said you have visitor. Where is she?

I was about to say something but Sana can't wait at the room. I swear if Jimin Oppa knows who Sana in my life. I'm dead.

Sana: Minatozaki Sana at your service.

Jimin: The one and only.

They shake their hands. I'm genuinely confused right now. How did they know each other.

Jimin: Oh since you have confuse look at your face. I met her at one of the party. She's Baekhyun's friend.

Jihyo: I see. *Smile*

Jimin: *look at his watch* I'm afraid I should go now. Bye

Jimin oppa leaves, Sana and I went to my room.

Sana: Let's go do our projects. I'll choose Suicide Forrest. You?

Jihyo: Han River.

Our project was to know why there's a place who is famous to commit suicide.

She begin to type, damn she's attractive when she's focusing. She's wearing her eye glasses which makes her look innocent. Her hair are tied up. She's wearing a gray long sleeve and black ripped jeans. It makes her hotter.

Sana: why are you staring at me?

She said that without even looking at me.

Jihyo: N-nothing.

Sana

I noticed that Jihyo is staring at me. I find it cute. She loves staring at me.

Sana: Nothing? I looked at her and our faces are so close to each other. 'then why are you blusing right now?'

She looked away and I laugh.

Jihyo: You're so mean.

Sana: Euphoria.