Number One

Time skipped. It's already Midterm week. All students are exhausted. All you can see was students who's studying at the hallway, Classroom and even cafeteria.

But that didn't stop Sana for getting attention. Everyone looked when her car arrives. Everyone is waiting. When Sana come out. Everyone was greeting her. After she come out. She went to the other side of the car to open the door for her Princess. Jeon Somi.

They held each others hand. A lot of people was taking of pictures of them.

#PowerCouple

"Attention students. Please go to your respective room now. Midterm exam will begin in 15 minutes. I hope you all study.

Good luck everyone.

May the odds be ever in your favor."

All students rush to their room.

Somi: I'll go now okay? Don't walk me there. Good luck to your exam Satang. I love you.

Sana smiles at her and nodded. She kiss Somi on lips and forehead. After that she went to her room .

"Okay class! I hope you study well. We want to snatch the Top 1 on Engineering Department. Let's do better okay?" Mr. Kim Heechul said. Its their Adviser.

Everyone is focusing on their Exam. Its been 20 minutes and Sana already done with her Exams. She pass her Exam to Mr. Heechul and leave the room.

Sana went to the rooftop and sleep.

She sleep for about 5 minutes when someone poke her face.

Sana: Somi, Are you done? Sana stand up to face Somi.

Somi: Yeah Satang! It's pretty easy. Somi laugh at Sana. I guess you finished your exam early?

Sana: Yeah, Let's wait for Momo and Mina before eating.

Somi: Sure! *Sit beside Sana*

Sana: *look at Somi* You're Gorgeous Somi-ssi

Somi: *blush* You're also gorgeous Satang!

Somi sat on Sana's lap and kiss her on her lips. It was slow and passionate. 30 seconds when Somi pull away then hug Sana.

Somi: They might come here now. *Whispered*

Sana just laugh because of that. They cuddled for about 20 minutes before MiMo arrived.

Mina: What a pleasant surprise Somi is already here!

Momo: I bet she ace her exam!

Somi: Not really. But I find it easy. in Japan, it's way harder.

Sana: I know right! Let's go to cafeteria.

The four of them went to cafeteria near at PolSci Department. They don't want to go farther. They also don't want to meet Jihyo's squad to avoid other conflicts.

Momo: Woah, no one's here.

Mina: We're too early. It's fine for me.

Sana: Momo, Get us some food. Somi and I will find good spot.

Momo just nodded and went to stalls with Mina. While Somi and Sana are looking for perfect table. They choose the one in the middle.

Somi: are those students really consumed the whole hours to answer questions?