bad shot

Sana

I was fixing myself because according to Momo. We're going out. I look at myself in the mirror. I smile bitterly.

-knock knock-

Sana: come in.

Dad: How's my daughter. *Hug*

Sana: I'm okay dad! Slowly moving on.

I notice my dad smile bitterly like what I did few minutes ago. Well Like father like daughter.

Dad: I heard you rank top 2 at your University. What do you want? As a reward.

Sana: I'm good dad. I'm blessed that I have you as my father. *smile* my dad hug me tight. Then pull away.

Dad: then what do you want to do with your new black Lamborghini? Too bad you don't like rewards. *Show me the key*

I immediately snatch it to my father.

Sana: Just kidding! I love this. Thank you! YOU'RE THE BEST DAD! *run away* i heard my Dad laugh at me. At least I made him happy. My eyes went to the sexy Lamborghini in front of me.

Sana: I'll take care of you.

I drive and went to bar. I entered at the VIP room and found Momo and Mina there.

Momo: There you are! Always late.

Sana: You miss me that much? Are you gay for me Momo? I teased her.

Momo: bro! Eww! Push me away.

Mina and I just laugh at her reaction.

Momo: I invited Jeongyeon.

Mina: You what?! The loudest voice that Mina has.

Momo: Invited Jeongyeon.

Mina: Damn Momoring. She will bring her whole squad. While massaging her head.

Momo: The more the merrier.

Mina can't do anything about it. Momo being a friendly girl.

Jeongyeon: Yow MiSaMo! Shout they are here. I just hope that there is hot woman.

I gazed on Jeongyeon's friend. They are coming in one by one.

Chaeyoung.. hmm too pure
Dahyun.. Momo's type.
Nayeon.. Jeongyeon's Type.
Tzuyu. This girl is hot.
And the last is...

Sana: ONE?!! I shout made them startled. Jihyo looked at me and widened her eyes.

Jihyo: Minatozaki. She said coldly. I approach her. It's time to flirt.

Sana: Hey beautiful. You need some accompany? I smirk.

Jihyo: Let's get things straight. I AM.

Ouch. She's straight. I giggled at her

Sana: You can be gay for me. I whispered at her ear.

Jihyo: yah! Never! *Slap my hand*

Fine. I'll enjoy this tall gorgeous here. I approach the tall girl.

Sana: Hey gorgeous. You must be Tzuyu? I said while looking at her eyes. She's definitely not gonna resist the Minatozaki's famous flirty stare.

Tzuyu: I'm Chou Tzuyu. She smiles at me. I get her drink so we can talk more.

30 minutes after. I pull Tzuyu for a kiss. She responds to my kiss. This girl is really hot. When I pull away. Tzuyu still looking at me.