Treasure Hunt

Sana

I'm here at the field with other students. We were sorted by course. So Jihyo and I are not together. My partner today is Mina. While Momo is Jeongyeon.

We're listening to the program head. So today we're not gonna do something. We're just gonna enjoy everything.

We were setting up the tent, Mina and I did our tent quickly since we know how to. So did Momo and Jeongyeon.

-ring-

Sana: Hello Somi? What's wrong?

Somi: Tzuyu and I can't do our tent. Can you help?

Sana: Aigooo. Sure, Mina and I will come there.

Somi: Yey! You're a life savior.

Mina and I went to check on Somi and Tzuyu. It was disaster. They can't even do the basic way to build a tent.

Mina began to do it while I'm reading the manual. We have different tent. I help Mina build it and 20 minutes later. It's done.

Tzuyu: Woah, we've been doing this for the past 30 minutes. And you guys build it in no time.

Sana: That's why you should read the manual first.

I look at Jihyo's tent. It's build already. I'm looking for her partner but Nayeon seems to nowhere to be found. I decided to go there. Jihyo went inside their tent. So did I.

Jihyo: Are you done building your tent?

Sana: Yes. You look gorgeous Jihyo.

I whispered on her ear.

Jihyo: Are you trying to seduce me?

Sana: Maybe? Maybe not. It depends on your reaction.

I smirked at her. I pull her for a soft kiss. The kiss was long. Soft kiss became passionate. Passionate became intense. I bit her lower lips asking for an entrance. She did make way for my tongue. Our tongue meet each other and now dancing to the rhythm.

Jihyo's arm are wrapped on my neck. I surely love her lips. I pull away and look into her eyes. Her eyes is the most beautiful eyes I ever seen. She pull me close for another hot kiss.

Nayeon: I'm just gone for a minutes and you're making out with Minatozaki!

Jihyo was startled and push me away. Her reaction was priceless and cute. I giggled because of that.

Jihyo: It's not my fault. Sana came and seduce me.

Sana: Woah. It's my fault? *Laugh*

Jihyo: it is.

Nayeon: Sana, Mina is looking for you. Shooo

Nayeon shooed me, I pout in front of her then leave the two alone.

Momo: Bro, lipstick all over you lips. You're hooking up with someone?

Sana: No, it's not someone. It's Jihyo's lipstick.

Then I wiped my lips. Woah her lipstick are all over my lips.

Mina: What are the activity tonight?

Jeongyeon: Nothing, we're just chilling at our tent.

Mina: Yeah, sounds fun to me.