her name?

Jihyo

I was walking towards my room when I saw Eunha walking towards the locker room.

Jihyo: Eunha? Our class was about to start? Where are you going?

But the girl didn't seem to hear what I said. Due my concern if she's in trouble. I followed her to the locker. I found her kissing a girl. Not just kissing because the girls hand is inside Eunha's blouse. Since I was shocked. I accidentally drop my book which cause a loud noise. Eunha was startled but the other girls seems cool about it.

Eunha: uhmm J-jihyo? Eunha is nervous and can't speak directly.

: I'm going Eunha. The girl said and Kiss Eunha one last time. See you around I guess? The girl added. She walk pass me but she smiles at me and smirk.

Jihyo: what the hell Eunha. You're making out with a girl. And at the locker room. Seriously?! I scolded her. I don't have problem with her having a relationship with a girl. But I'm disappointed because they're are making out in public.

Eunha: I'm sorry Jihyo *pout* Let's go to our class.

We went to our class. Luckily we're not late. 15 minutes our professor Ms. Seulgi went in.

Seulgi: Okay class. Look what I have. *Shows the paper* University ranking base on your exams and grades. And yes. The rank 1 is in our class and department. None other than. Ms. Park Jihyo.

When Ms. Seulgi said that. I felt honored. Well I study hard to at least be  on top 10. But I guess it's worth it.

Seulgi: Engineering Department is proud of you Jihyo-ssi. But the second spot was close to you. You scored 98.85. and Minatozaki Sana, Political Science Department. Scored 98.79.

Who the hell is Minatozaki Sana? Her name sounded foreigner. I heard whispered on the whole class.

"Minatozaki Sana? The hottest girl here in University?"

"I heard she's a player and making out with every different girl"

"She's rich, gorgeous, player and smart. That's why she's the most famous here"

I keep listening to them. I approach my friend Nayeon.

Jihyo: Nayeon, who the hell is Minatozaki Sana? And why are they *pointed the whole class* concerned about that?

I saw Nayeon facepalm.

Nayeon: Seriously Jihyo? You don't know her? She's the most famous here. Every girl are dying to date her.

Every girl? Eh? Including Nayeon??

Jihyo: Don't tell me including you?! I shout on her face.

Nayeon: What's wrong with that? When you see her. You'll know why. She smiles like an idiot.

Jihyo: No thanks. I'm straight. I said confidently.

4 hours and it is now lunch time. In our university. There are 3 cafeteria. 1 near at our department. The other near at Field. The last was near at Polsci Department.

We met Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon already eating.

Nayeon: You didn't wait for us huh? Whined at them.