What just happened?

Sana

It's now Monday and I have to decide wether I will work with Jihyo or not. I'm not used to this kind of things.

Momo: Have you decide already?

Sana: No, I haven't.

Mina: Why are you taking so long to decide? Is something bothering you? Mina asked me.

Sana: Jihyo and I are totally opposite. She hates me. and you guys know me. I don't have time to please everyone. I said while sipping to my coffee I just bought.

Momo: Seriously Sana. Just decide. If you don't want that position. Let Mina handle it. She said while looking at me.

Sana: Fine. Stay here. I'll go to The Gifted office.

I leave the two alone and went straight to the office. I didn't bother to knock. I opened the door and found Irene there.

When she heard the door opened. She immediately look at me and smile.

Irene: Look what we have here. It's Minatozaki Sana. I guess you're going to tell me your decision. I'm hoping for a good news Sana. She smiles at me like she knows my answer.

I was about to say something when someone opened the door. Irene and I both look at the door.

Its Jihyo.

Jihyo: Irene unnie, uhm Where can I find philosophy books? She asked and avoiding my eyes.

Irene: Let's hear Sana's decision first. Are you going to be Jihyo's partner? Irene smirked at me. I didn't find it funny. I look at Jihyo. She's staring at me.

Jihyo: Please say Yes. We will be a good team. She said. Probably a lie.

Sana: I made up my mind. I'll take the offer. I look at Jihyo. Don't worry I didn't do that for you. I smirked at her. I left without saying anything. I smiled because I find Jihyo cute when she stare at me.

: You're creepy, why are you smiling like that? I was startled because of that voice

Sana: Damn you Jeongyeon. Don't scare me like that! I shout at her. But she just laugh at me. Another annoying person today.

Sana: Have you seen Mina and Momo? I asked Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: Oh yes, they asked me to tell you that the went to Engineering Cafeteria. Oh yes, They leave me behind. Great!

I walk straight to the Cafeteria. I saw Eunha there waving her hands to me. Well, she's hot. I went to greet Eunha.

Sana: Hi Eunh- She didn't let me finish my sentence and pull me for a long kiss.

Jihyo: Seriously? Making out here at the cafeteria? Eunha again was startled because of Jihyo.

Sana: What do you want? I said with a cold tone.

Jihyo: Sana you need to be more careful. You're top 2. You need to be a good example. She's lecturing me now.

Sana: This isn't High school Jihyo. People are more mature here. And being your partner doesn't mean you can tell me what to do. If you're uncomfortable. Just stay your straight ass away from me. I said then leave the cafeteria. I'm fucking pissed by this woman. Seriously! I was about to go to my car when someone held my hand.