Jeon Somi

Sana's POV

I woke up early and damn my head hurts like hell. I stand up and strecth.

"How's your head?" I was startled when someone speak. But when I turn to see who it is. I immediately run towards her.

"Why are you here so early? I thought you'll be back in the evening?" I asked her, but before she could answer. I kissed her, a long one.

"Didnt you remembered what happened yesterday?" I just shook my head. Somi let a long sigh go.

"Apparently, Jihyo tried to do something to you. She kissed you remembered? She wants more than that" Somi explained to me.

"What?!" I said loud enough for her to hear. Somi walk towards me and kissed me on my lips. Just a peck

"Dont worry, Nayeon managed to prevent that" she said.

I was about to say something but the door opened and it was Mina, Nayeon and Momo.

"Good thing you're awake." Mina said. "I bet Somi explained everything to you?" I just nodded. Momo tap me on my shoulder reasuring that it wont happen again.

"Since you're okay, lets go to my dads bar. It was near at the sea. He wants us to visit there. I thi k it was 2 hour drive." Somi said while her eyes are sparkling. I think its a good Idea. I will take this opportunity to forget everything.

"Is it free? I mean everything we eat or drink?" Momo's eyes are really sparkling more than Somi. We all laugh.

"Momo-ssi dont act like you're poor. Coz you're not!!"  Nayeon said.

"Yes, its all free."  Somi said.

"Can I bring Jeongyeon? I promise, just Jeongyeon."  Nayeon asks permision to Somi. Somi nodded while smiling. Gosh this girl is really an angel. She's perfect.

"Its settled then. I'll ride with Momo. I dont want to drive."  Mina said.

"What am I? Your personal driver?!"  Momo complained.

"I'll bring snacks. Since its a 2 hour drive"  Mina added.

"Okay then!!"  Momo immediately change her decision.

"Jeongyeon will ride with me. And I assumed you two right?"  Nayeon said. "What time are we going to leave?"

Somi looked at her watch

"We're leaving here at 6 pm. How about that?"  Somi looked at everyone. All of the nodded. Everyone leaves to pack their things except Somi. She smiles at me and walk towards me.

"I'll wait Satang. Don't you worry about me hurting. You're worth it. I know its still her. But I can feel that you love me" Somi

I kissed her, a soft and slow one. The rhythm is perfect. Its not fake. Its not forced. I cut our kiss.

I held her hand and bring it to my chest. "I love you. Can you feel that?" I know that I love her. And I know I still love Jihyo. But what's important for me now is Somi. I cant let Somi get hurt because of me.

"Yes Satang. I can feel that"  she then hug me before leaving the house coz she's gonna prepare for later too.

I called my dad to tell him our some out of town getaway. He already knows it because Mr. Jeon told him. He's okay with it.

------

6 pm I'm driving beside Somi. The other 2 cars are following me. I think this trip are going to be fun.