Tape #2

Minho burned his stares at the delivery man.

The very reason of his own agony for the past few weeks- months to tops. If he hasn't given those tapes or let him know that such recordings even exist he would've been sleeping like a baby.

He met up with him. After finding him snooping around his garden.

He managed to drag the guy in a coffee shop. The delivery man's name is Chan. Chan Christopher Bang, of course, The first man, a producer that Jisung would gush out and talk non-stop at every new release with his name on the credits. The same guy in the tapes. He almost thought that he was a stalker and almost called the cops on him.

Curly tops, Rubber ducks. His mind is trailing off as how simple this Bang Chan looked to be Han Jisung's, first love. Minho would sit for hours just to listen to Jisung gawk at every moment he remembers this guy and would tell stories of a lifetime, an old love. He didn't need to hear the details of how or if they make out when they're supposed to be studying.

Jisung on their early years was a ball of energy. He was outright happy that his partner is so comfortable, to tell him the tales of how he loved the people before him.
His eyes would sparkle as if the love in his bones never left. And it never did. Minho just had the privilege of being there last and later than anyone else from his stories- maybe he'll become one too. He wondered before.

He indeed became one.

Chan Christopher Bang.

Heck, that's even a long-ass name.

"You're slow.'' Chan blurted out, almost sounding amused.

"And, you're terrible.'' Minho spat out.

"You're not even supposed to be the one delivering the tapes to me." Minho added, hostility implied. The tapes just brought nothing but lost appetite and terrible longing for someone who has abandoned him, He is not delighted at all. Miserable nights that eats him up inside.

"Ahhh, at least you finally finished my tape.'' Chan let out small giggles, while nodding apologetically and put his hands on his forehead.

"That time...I was young and I didn't know any better. His dad scared me. But thank you for giving it a listen, I guess. Were all dumb when young. I had my days.'' He sighed after his giggles.

"Couldn't argue with that one." Minho's face dropped and fiddled the desert fork. Jisung never actually found the reason, so it was the only blank slate in his stories. Chan drifted away for some reason and he can't help but lament over something that not even for him to mourn. Jisung loved this man and only chose to see every good in him.

''I don't have to explain myself to you.'' The curly haired paused then said to Minho.

Chan stares at the window outside, the cars and the people don't give a shit. It was calm and hectic for some. Bicycles passes and the scent of the coffee lingers. His eyes fall again to Minho, hair catching up to his long lashes. The high nose and a single faint beauty mark placed on the edge of his nostrils, lips puckering to sip on the straw of a cold americano which Jisung loved beside the chocolote amd cheesecakes. Chan continued, questioning himself as to why he got worked up in the first place. He was bothered by how Minho judges him by just being there, a reminder that he fucked up his one and only love.

"You don't know me, Lee Minho.'' Chris shrugged.

The model just let out a mocking laugh.