Tape #5

The church bells rang and the keyboards played in its wedding ceremony,  He rolled up his sleeves and pulled something out from the bottom of the fountain waters just in front of the holy structure.

It was a hidden well, a waterproof pouch, with the matching coins they got from a souvenir shop and a key. Moulds overgrown tangling on it, how come no one found it.

They used it to make a wish from that fountain.  A note was inside to make sure it gets to Jeongin in any case.

"How did you even get this? Han Jisung..."

As soon as he got home, Seungmin has been asking him whether he finished the tapes already or not.

"Have you gotten your piece? Seungmin's static voice came through the phone speaker.

"I think?" Jeongin answered.

"What're the missed calls for? I just told you I finished listening to mine and left me all these 88 calls are you okay? Can't I listen in peace?" Jeongin complained. He never got so many missed calls before.

"Well- Jeongin."

"The other's already contacted me."

"Number 2 uhmm - kinda messed up the order and skipped both of us."

"As soon as you finish, We'll be complete. You're the last listener."

"Hah?!" Jeongin now realized why Seungmin is calling a lot, like a lot.

"Fucking hell, I am not ready."

Seungmin laughed at Jeongin cussing out of nowhere.

Jeongin suddenly felt his anxiety soar. He wanted to see Jisung but he doesn't know if he's ready for it. He has always been waiting for the other to contact or look for him.

Then it is a sign that maybe, that there's a chance for them. He didn't know why he kinda waited for Jisung. It's a long time ago.

"No pressure, just continue on your pace."

"I'll discuss to them to add you in the group chat since everything's messed up anyway."

"It's messy there."

"They scolded me for passing the tapes to you without them knowing, though you're the last person. Something's wrong with their brains."

"Wait-" Jeongin stopped in his tracks.

"Hmm?"

Uh... fine, okay, I guess... it's alright." Jeongin hesitated, he isn't finished with the tapes yet.

It's like walking in a lion's den where everyone knows about you and you're not. But then he thought of it again that maybe this is for better.

"I'll leave you alone then, I just passed the message."

The good thing would be that he'll not be alone listening to the remaining tapes.

And he'll be able to get an impression and side of the others without Jisung's side of the story first. There's something about those who came after him that plucks out the curiosity in him.

현진 ♥ 6
yay! han's bitches are complete!

장빈♥ 2
here we go...

승민♥3
so... let's wait for
him to finish first.