Seungmin

Seungmin.

Hello

*screams while laughing

"Ah, he's fucking loud." Seungmin whined.

"I don even know how to start.

You don't look like it, but you're the biggest flirt out of everyone here. More than the Hyunjin."

"You made a move on me on a college party. yes, you're a jock. Yes, you're hot."

"But how dare you exploit your sexiness.

no, no, no...

this isn't a thirst rant but how dare you."

"Oh my god!"

Seungmin winced at how Jisung's sudden rise in volume punched his eardrums.

"No one shagged me so hard than you."

Oh, wait-

"There's Minho!"

*Laughs*

"Fucking hell, This started badly. wait... wait.. let me just.

Oh my god, I shouldn't have said that. What are y'all gonna do with that information."

*laughs in disappointment

"Okay..."

"Okay."

"Let me just say this."

"my college life was lively because of you."

"We first met on the first day, you showed me the way to the dormitories. You we're kind of... diligent enough to help a lost student out. We became buddies right away, It's just so easy to get along with you. "

"You are an embodiment of a model student for me. High scores, Athlete, Music major. God, you sing so well. I was there throughout your journey from application to games. I supported you everywhere as much as you supported me."

"On our circle, I play the guitar and you sing, when I ran out of soap and shampoo, you lend me some. "Lend"

When your room's shower broke, you showered on ours.

It's what friends are for. "

"Oh my god, Wait-you fucking barfed on me on the welcoming! "

"I listened to all the first tapes, they're all dramatic so far, but why is mine like a complaint tape." Seungmin shaking his head and drank some juice.

"Han Jisung, If I see you, run for your life. We crawled our way back to the dorms on that summer night. you almost killed me on the stairs when you pulled my leg." Seungmin said in disbelief on his sofa.

"Oh my gosh, I almost killed you on the stairs."

"That's right. hun." Seungmin nodded.

"Kim Seungmin I almost delivered you to heaven because the drunk me thought of pulling your leg would be a good idea. It just crossed my mind."