Tape #3

Minho chatted in the group chat where Chan added him. Their nicknames are  ' Ex's+ ♥ + their numbers accordingly'.

He was then named with the emoji and his eyes are burning with all hearts flowing through as he scrolled past through the messages. There are now five of them in the chat with him as the latest addition. The chat goes haywire, the messages running through like his own livestreams on social.

It is not surprising at all that it is out of order. He tried racking up his brain, to remember all these people, because his very being is rejecting all this men who has a hand on Jisung before him.

찬 - Ex no. 1 - Chan

창빈 Ex no. 2 - Changbin

피릭스 - Ex no. 5 - Felix

현진 - Ex no. 6 - Hyunjin

리노 - Ex no. 7 - Minho

''한's bitches'' is the group's name. He would applaud them for their creativity. Minho laughs at how many people have gone through Jisung's life, significant enough for him to make tapes about them and they all even agreed being his bitches at some point in a chatgroup and still going. Being the last one sort of gave him a sense of relief. It bubbles inside his fragile heart, so simple, too easy. Minho's notifications roared as soon as he joined. The screen flashes quickly with stickers and memes too grown for people their age.

헌진♥6
Whoa, number 7 is here. Hey, Mr. Slowpoke.

피릭스♥5
Hi!

창빈♥2
Hey. It's him.

찬♥1
@리노

현진♥6
we gotta talk
about something.

현진♥6
How the fuck
did you took so long?
it's like 3 months???

                                     리노♥7
shut up.
                                  You can't even

                              take simple

                               instructions.

현진♥6
fuck you.
it's Changbin.

                                       리노♥7:
Go fuck
     yourself.

창빈♥2
what is wrong with you two?

현진♥6
I hate him can
we kick him out of here.
😑😤🤢🤮

You were removed from this chat.

You were added.

찬♥1
sorry about that...
lix can you put jinnie's muzzle

피릭스5
oh cut it out!

현진♥6
hey Felix, bro, you
on for tomorrow?

피릭스♥5
ofc 😊 why you
chatting here, you're at
the living room?

현진♥6
cuz' i can

찬♥1
Minho finished
the tapes.

현진♥6
Good job! Took his
time. My god!