FIN

"Granmama!" Minho called out like how he calls his parents whenever he comes home. It's been a long time ever since he saw the old lady of the house. Jisung's grandmother has always been sweet to him, The grandmother was his closest thing to parent and the lady treats minho as hers all the same. Jisung's mother mother was distantw while his father in prison.

Jisung's older brother greeted them and let them in, waving from inside. The brother that Jisung never grew up with, they were never close but acknowledges Jisung as his little sibling.

The old lady was so happy and outright crying as she hugged the familiar boy that his grandson brought back then. They were here long ago, stayed for few months in their visit, and was back for vacation as well as holidays.

He should've known. That this is where Jisung would go, the old woman was emotional in a very unusual way, Yes, she was clinfy before, but this time, He is alon and not with her grandson which is peculiar. She might've known they broke up long ago, As someone who has no family, Minho considered Jisung's granma as his own. He held the oldy and assisted themselves inside the house.

"Son, What took you so long?" The lady kept squeezing Minho's hands threatening to cry longer, her voice shaking, overwhelmed by the visitors.

They each bowed and put down the snacks and delicacies they brought at the living room. The old lady kept looking at them each endearingly.

"Sorry, I didn't visit often. I was busy, granmama." Minho scratches the back of his head and tucked a smile at the old lady.

"These are Jisung's friends." Each of the boys, Introduced themselves and the old lady just cupped each of their faces, saying how handsome they all are, Especially Felix and Hyunjin. All of these men in their mid to late thirties being treated like a kid in a granny's touch.

"We came to see him." Minho told them and pointed to each one introducing them. And it was chilling becauae silence passes by them, like there's an elephant in the room. Their faces downcast.

"Ah. Sure please just wait for for a while." The brother proceeded to their keyholders, taking the good ol' truck.

"Drop your luggages at the other house, first. All of you, can stay there at the cabin." He then led the way to another separate place not far away from the main home, assisting them to get in there. Everything is quiet and calm, plants surrounds them, crickets singing in broad daylight. The smell of wet and damp jungle.

"Are you all gonna be seeing Jisung today?"

"Yes. Please. " Chan could not stay still answering right away. He almost sounded excited. Chan felt his muscles let loose, just everything felt lighter knowing that he pulled off the most difficult favors he's ever done for someone.

"Hannie, they're here. I can't wait too."  Chan thought, It's a wise decision to ask him to get them altogether, out of everyone here. He will neither throw away or ignore Jisung in any ways just like he promised before they separated on that studio.

"I'll prepare the vehicle. We'll ride when I call. Give me a few minutes.

"Is he? not here?" Minho asked Jisung's brother in confusion. The anxiety was eating him up inside, of course, Jisung wouldn't be here, because the man would've greeted them already if he was.

"No, he's near the mountain foot." The brother simply said.

"Please get ready for a while." The boys exchanged glances as they went off their own, Some changes they're attire,  Hyunjin and Jeongin went out for a smoke.