Tape #6

I.N arrived and saw a group of men sitting in the middle of the restaurant at a big round table and they all look like gangsters. Sunglasses and drips, chanel, versace , givenchy, dior, they all dead ass look-like characters from a book.

Turn's out he was the last one to arrive.

Seungmin waved at him as everyone's eyes turned to him. Some waved back, some nodded. He removed the earbuds currently plugged in his ears, he arrived just after finishing Felix's tape. He exhaled at how heavy the sounds of Jisung breaking down right at the very end. It not a pretty image as he has seen the very same state back then with Seungmin. But Felix, was worse.

"Hi. I'm Yang Jeongin, Thank you for waiting."

"Oh you're cute-" The guy with long blonde hair chimed and he could only smile at the sudden compliment.

"It's nothing." The guy on a beanie and hoodie urged him to sit on the empty seat. He looked around and he had to admit no one looks lacking in each of Han Jisung's former lovers. What caught his attention is the long haired guy that way too out of his league. Not really, just a little.

"So, you already know Seungmin. I'm Chan." The man in all black and cargo pants started first.

The 1st tape.

"Minho, Lino. Call me whatever." The man with such defining face features raised his hands. His lashes flutter majestically as he speaks and radiates elegance the way he crosses his legs.

The last tape.

"Changbin. Call me Binnie. turns out you're our youngest." The man beside Chan giggled and reach out his hands to Jeongin to shake his hands. Jeongin got up from his seat and bowed at the same time he grabbed Changbin hand. A celebrity.

"Also, I didn't leave Jisung alright, I was told by my parents to go to-

"Ey." Chan swatted Changbin's hand to stop him.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Minho yelled, sounding like a digital alarm clock on loop, the finesse all gone.

"No one asked." The long-haired guy rolled his eyes.

"Binnie." A guy with a surprisingly deep voice spoke.

Felix.

"Stop." Changbin argued at the teamwork of the others to shut him up.

"Nooooooo." Even Seungmin goes along in the background and held many seconds of "No" in one breath. Man's got lungs. The boys around chanted and it became a whole lot of noise as Changbin started to explain out of nowhere and pulled him back to his seat.

"You all are mean."

Changbin acted cutely and you can only see the disbelief in Chan's face and the disgusted groans of the other men.

"Please ignore him, Jeongin." Seungmin said.

"I'm Hyunjin." The long long-haired continued. He's the next tape. The man with such alluring presence and lovely lips.

"Felix." The deep-voiced said. Jeongin felt his heartstring tugged seeing the guy that's in the latest tape he listened to. He looked so pretty and small, He can't imagine the tiny guy having a voice like that.

"Ah. So you still haven't finished the tapes right?"

Jeongin nodded.

"Is it okay to proceed? while you listen to the rest? I mean, what tape are you on?