Yang Jeongin

*clicks

"You can kiss me if you like."

*cringing laughs .

*shouts

You're a bad kisser.

*laughs

I'm joking, I'm joking.

You kissed me properly the next time and you're the one who asked for it. I enjoyed it, aggipang."

"Don't laugh. I think you were just curious about my lifestyle during those times. It was right after my breakup with Seungmin that I spent a lot of time in our room. I mean I'm sulking and stress-eating, You see, I don't have any reason to go out or what-not. That's when I always catch you in our room now and then."

"And finally get to see each other's face, say hi and that shit."

"You're cool"

"I bother you and you don't bother me."

"A lot"

*chuckles

"Whenever we're both stuck in the room we would chat, You're more of a baby than you think."

"You'd ask me anything for studies. Since I'm your senior, of course, I would help, I'm a decent student."

"We'd bring in food for each other and ask if you need anything if one goes out to the store, Baby bread, having a roommate like you is b nothing but pleasant. I never related to the kinds of stuff like losing my things. But sometimes we would eat each other's snacks."

"But we didn't go for each other's throats because of that. We kinda shared everything on the fridge, the plates."

"You would politely ask me to help clean up the room when my bottles of water piled up by my bed. Although, you flipped one time and I was so scared. not one time, you occasionally snap on me when my stuff get's real messy."

"It's my fault I'm a bit of a problematic roommate."

"I'm not dirty though.

I'm not.

Just messy.

I shower twice."

"Shut up."

"I know you're laughing, shut it."

"I.N!"

*Shouts*

"I stole your socks."

*pauses

*Laugh out loud

"Okay."

*inhales

"We started getting a lot more closely when we started deep talks and such, 3 am and so on. We'd hang out in the cafeteria whenever we're both free. I don't know, It's not like I'm bedding every close friend I have."

"But we started to talk about me, and I'm all rainbows."

"you wondered how it goes and said it was just like any other relationship, to be honest, just double up everything, from love to trust. I can't say a lot since I don't think I've ever had something that I can see myself in the future or something everlasting."