Hyunjin

"Hyunjin."

"Hey. Babe"

*pauses

*wheeze

"Sure, I've got some flings. and purely lust-filled encounters before you in between my breakdowns or I don't know."

"Hoe-ing around."

Hyunjin and I.N. laughed but tried keeping it down. Felix was just staring at the window outside as they drive. The sunset is catching up to them. The road and seaside are tainted gold and orange.

"Sure."

*coughs

*clears throat

"But I'd like to think we made a connection."

"Didn't we?"

*giggles

"I hope you felt the same."

"I kinda longed for you."

"Maybe it's the comfort you brought."

"Or is it just you?"

"I wonder."

"I kinda imagine sometimes, what if we kept in touch, or- or what if I met you sooner?"

"I feel like you're some unearthly being wandering the world."

"One thing for sure though."

"In the way, you talk, smile, and piss me off."

"The world didn't deserve you, Hyunie."

"I want you to know you are precious, just as precious of the sky and the stars. The air we breathe."

"You breath so much love and care."

"Not everyone got the chance to see it, But I saw you. Raw and clear, you showed yourself to me. Because you don't know me and the assurance that I am nothing but a stranger, and the same goes for me."

"The world may have beaten you up, You don't have to utter a single word at all for me to know."

"You've been through so much, I feel it every time we share each other at night."

"You wear your heart on your sleeves."

"Your face never lies."

"God took his time, polishing you like a diamond."

"Whatever it is, It made you this beautiful, god, you're so beautiful."

...

"He talks as if you're a fairy." Jeongin softly said and Hyunjin wheezed hearing the word "fairy" giggling happily and a bit shocked why it seemed so sweet coming out on I.N.'s.

"He sure did." Minho seconded seeing them from the mirror in front, Hyunjin composed himself hearing the older and cleared his throat, slightly nodding as he made eye contact with Minho. He didn't know why Minho's approval mattered so much that he swore his eyes watered up.

"Don't cry. I'm not here to flatter you." Minho says with a smirk.

"You can lean on me, baby bread." Jeongin laughed at Hyunjin and rested his head on the long-haired man's shoulder.