Bin

*clicks*

"Oh my god"

*laughs"

"Binnie ya."

"Bin-ah!"

"I hope you grew taller."

*Laughs away at the mic

Oh my god.

"I can't believe, I'll do storytelling about us.

I was like a damsel in distress in our story.

For fucks sake, Seo Changbin."

"Chan switched seats with you."

"It's not like I hated it. I was mad, mad."

"I just didn't know we'll get close. You're like a famous, famous guy, much famous even to other years and classes than Chan."

And I was not having it. I really don't care. I just broke my heart. Although the school became forgiving, My dad is beating me every day."

"I don't care about your fame or how many girls wants you. They even bothered me for your number. Oh my god. being seated beside you is hell.

You we're acting cool and be like swag beside me with other students, it irritated me  you're the most annoying guy here."

"I could say you're not bad, you're friendly even, if I were in a much better state I would've treated you better when you try to pick up conversations."

"Remember when the group of girls, crowded you during lunch, and I can't get out of my seat one time and I'm almost being squished."

"I don't know what occasion is it but, you told them off and pulled me out there and made way for me."

"And that one time, one of the too many times, you used me as a scapegoat from your fan club. You'd pulled me out anywhere. Like- for making excuses and forcing me to do arcades and karaoke."

"I didn't complain and just go with the flow, I have no energy to refuse or whatnot. It's the I hate everything phase. Although,  I let you drag me around, it's fun sometimes."

"I appreciate it..."

"you bothering me, actually lightened my heavy shoulders."

"Soon enough, I didn't mind you at all. I closed off myself to everything and every one those times but you can say... I warmed up to you?"

"I was alone most of the time aytschool. Besides my work and gigs, I really have nothing else."

"I remember being a full dick to you, ignoring you, dry ass replies, and not responding to you when you try to talk to me. I have too much going to pay attention to other things. "

"I'm sorry, Seo Changbin. You are sweet."

"You're the sweetest guy I ever met."

"You never left me alone, even though I said I don't want you sticking by my side. You must've seen how lonely I am. I felt like I adopted some sort of pet I still wonder why you stick with me. At first, I thought it was out of pity. But you genuinely cared."