The Little Things

A/N: This is reeaally short ik im sry :P I just wanted a nice little moment between them and I think I made a pretty nice moment hehehehehehehehe FLUFF!! (I think thats the term anyway someone correct me if im wrong please XD) Thx for the WHOLE LOTTA reads and stoof MUCH LOOOOVE!!!!! <3

Severus just...smiles at me. Really smiles. I've never seem him look like that before. He's actually really happy...because of me. We stare in silence, until I blurt out, "You're beautiful too."

He loosens his grip on my hand, and lowers his other hand off my face. He stands up and takes a small step back, his smile slowly fading. He raises his free hand up to his own face, covering his eyes. "S-Severus? Are you-" I look up and see his shoulders shaking, and drops falling from beneath his hand.

I speak in a soft voice, "I-I didn't mean to upset you." I go to try and take his hand away from his face, "Sever-" He lets go of my other hand and steps further back, hitting the board behind him.

Both hands are covering his face now. I just stand still, unable to say anything, trying to figure out what's going on. I almost want to cry.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry." Severus' voice is trembling, "I'm s-so s-sorry..." He sinks down to the ground. I follow him with my eyes, then slowly walk to him and sit on my knees. "I-I promised myself I'd never sh-show such w-weakness..." I just look on, remain speechless, and listen to this broken man, barely able to form words through his sobs. "E-Especially in f-front of a student..." He's practically bawling.

It's like something in him has fractured. "Severus?" I finally say, making sure to speak softy. He doesn't want to look at me. He keeps his head down. "Severus. Please talk to me. What happened here? Did I do something?" He sniffles and wipes his face, calming slightly, "No. No none of this is your fault." His voice sounds relatively normal now, well, normal for Severus. He looks into my eyes, "I just realized I...I haven't felt this way in a very, very long time. I didn't know I could feel this way again."

He instantly turns red, realizing what he just said. I give a him a fond look. "(Y/n), I don't want to mess this up. Mess us up. I like how things are, but...I also...like you." He becomes pale, "This is completely irrational behavior. I apologize if I'm making you uncomfortable I...don't know what I'm saying. Forget what I said, just-" He moves to stand up, but I put my hands on his legs, keeping him grounded.

He looks confused, "What are you...? I-I have work to do Miss (Y/l/n), let me-" I lean forward and give him a soft yet passionate kiss. I pull back, seeing his surprised face, "I like you too."

A/N: Yeah that's it. Really. SRY MORE SOON PROMISE <3 <3 <3