Unforgivable

⚠WARNING⚠

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A DESCRIPTIVE MOMENT

THAT MAY BE DISTURBING FOR SOME READERS

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH CAUTION

A/N: Hello all! Took me a bit to figure out exactly how i wanted this to go, but I got there haha. Plus, I started a Drarry fanfic (no hate pls. if u dont like dont read) if anyones interested :D Thanks for all the votes, comments, reads and follows! Really i never thought anything i make would go so far! MUCH LOVE!! <3

"Cruciatus Curse?" Malfoy mumbles, "That means..." I put a hand on his shoulder, "Yes Dra-Malfoy, someone is going to torture me. It's my only chance to get my memories back."

For a moment, it seemed as though Malfoy was going to put his hand on top of mine, but stopped himself.

Snape looks worried. He walks up to Dumbledore and starts whispering, "Albus, what if...what if I could cast the curse?" Dumbledore gives a stern look, "Are you sure, Severus? Would you be able to see her in so much pain? Could you live with yourself if you are unsuccessful and turn her into nothing but a shell?" Snape looks at me, longingly, and intensely, before looking back at Dumbledore, "I can do it."

Dumbledore bows, accepting Snape's words.

Snape walks over to me, wand in hand, "Are you ready, Miss (Y/l/n)?" I clench my fists and push Malfoy off my bed, "No...but let's do it."

"Alright, I don't need to stay here then." Malfoy walks out the room. Ron, Harry, and Hermione all look at Neville, concerned, "Neville, are you sure you want to be here? You're more than welcome to leave. We understand." Hermione tells him. "I'm fine." Neville utters. "Really Neville, if it's too much for you-" "I said I'm fine!" He yelled out, "I...I want to be here for her." He looks at me, I smile, "Thank you Neville."

Snape points his wand at the door, and uses a Silencing Charm, making sure nothing can be heard outside this room. "Everybody stand back." Snape calls out. He raises his wand at me. I brace myself. "Crucio."

Suddenly I feel as though thousands of sharp objects, like swords, are being plunged into every inch of my body. My insides feel like they're burning, like I've consumed pure acid. My head feels as though it could break open or explode at any moment. I'm writhing and squirming, lurching and screaming. My face is soaked in tears, the rest of me soaked in sweat, though it feels like it should be blood. All I want now is for it all too stop. I want death. I want release. But no matter how much I plead or beg, it doesn't stop.

Everyone in the room is crying, looking away, just doing whatever they can to block out the noise, to ignore it. Everyone except Snape, who's just focused on the spell, holding in all his emotions, not letting them interfere.

After what felt like hours, all the pain finally stopped. The second the spell was lifted, I dropped. I blacked out. Snape had finally let his emotions take over, and he fell to the ground, nearly broken. "Severus, she needs to rest now. Everyone, leave for now. Come back later." Madam Pomfrey ushered everyone out the room. Snape refused to leave. He sat in the farthest bed and waited.

~~~

The next day, I woke up to the sound of various people whispering amongst themselves. "Where...where am I? What happened?" I yawn. The room goes quiet, and everyone looks at me. I try to move but everything hurts.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright? How do you feel? Do you remember?" Ron, Harry and Hermione all speak one after the other. "Woah guys, I'm fine." I scan the room, seeing the faces of the four Gryffindors, all familiar, "I remember all of you! You're my friends! The boy who lived, the amazing Wizard's Chess player, the very intelligent girl...and Neville Longbottom. The sweetest of all." We smile at each other.

I focus my gaze on Snape. He looks at me, anticipating my words. I open my mouth confidently, keeping eye contact, and say, "January 9th."

Everyone else is confused, not knowing what I'm talking about, but Sna- but Severus, trying not to smile in front of the others, nods and quickly wipes a couple tears out of his eye.