Chapter 10: Leo

LEO

Leo was dreaming.

He was at Camp Half-Blood, but he could see something was wrong.

Jason was running around the camp, a desperate look on his face. Annabeth and Percy were ordering cabins six and five, but Leo couldn't hear anything. He walked over to Jason, and shouted in his ear, "What's going on?"

Jason didn't appear to hear him, which wasn't a surprise to Leo, he hadn't really expected him to.

He looked around, everyone seemed to be looking for something.

He looked for Piper, but surprisingly he didn't see her anywhere. Leo started to worry. Where was she? She was usually in the center of things, helping.

Suddenly, an Aphrodite girl, Lacy, burst out of the woods, crying and clutching a piece of paper.

Everyone rushed over to her, with Jason at the front. Leo ran over too, and read the paper over Lacy's shoulder.

It was on frosty blue paper, with ice forming around the corners. Leo's heart sunk as he read the note. It was a bit hard to decipher with his dyslexia, but from what he could read it went as follows:

I have the girl. She should not have insulted me. Do not even think about rescuing her, as soon as I see you coming I will kill her.

The letter was unsigned, but Leo knew who sent it.

Khione. The goddes who had never forgiven him, Jason, and Piper for defeating her twice.

Leo watched Jason carefully. When he finished reading, he crumpled the letter up. Annabeth started crying, and Percy comforted her.

Suddenly, the edges of Leo's vision started to go black. "No not now!" Leo yelled to no one, but it was no use. He was waking up.

As soon as Leo regained consciousness, he was aware of a searing pain in his ribs and his head felt like Sump was wacking it over and over again with a hammer.

He groaned, and heard Calypso rush over.

"Leo! Thank the gods, I thought you were never going to wake up! How do you feel?"

Leo attempted a grin, and tried to sit up. He propped himself up on his elbows, and asked, "How long was I out?"

"Two days Leo! I thought you would never wake up!"

Leo suddenly remembered his dream and the smile melted off his face.

"Calypso, I know I said we were going to Camp Half-Blood, but there has been a change on plans.

Help me up on Festus, we're setting course for Quebec right away. I'll explain on the way."

*************************************

A/N: Early update! I'm so proud!

I don't really have much to say this time, sorry the chapter was so short! This chapter is dedicated to WiseGirl_Owl13  for her amazingly sweet comments! I'm sorry I didn't give you a dedication earlier, thank you so much!

Comment, vote, fangirl!