Chapter 7: Jason

Jason

Jason was dreaming.

He was in the air, but this time he was watching himself, Piper, and Leo battle Gaea. He heard Piper start to charmspeak Gaea, and again he heard Gaea's furious retorts dispute the fact that her head was drooping. He saw Leo blasting Gaea with fire, and this time, Jaso saw something he hadn't noticed before. Tears were streaming down Leo's face, and he seemed to be tensed up, as if waiting for something huge. Jason understood, and he wondered how he could have missed that before, but he knew the answer. He had been distracted with keeping Gaea contained. He knew that was a perfectly good reason, but he still blamed himself.

Then he braced himself. The moment had come.

He saw Leo furiously wipe away the tears, and set himself even more intensely on fire. He saw Leo shout at Piper and him, and then Festus dropped him and Piper, and he heard Leo shout at Festus, "You ready bud?" Festus creaked, and Leo said, "Let's go." Jason saw Leo start to burn even more furiously, and then saw Octavian and his comet. Then, everything went black.

Jason bolted upright in his bed in cabin one. He sighed, and leaned against the wall.

The sun was shining brightly overhead, and he could hear campers training in the distance. He sighed again, and rolled out of bed. He had probably missed breakfast, so he headed to the sword fighting arena for practice.

At the arena, he saw Percy demolishing straw dummies. He walked up to him, and as he got closer, he could see Percy was obviously worried about something, he didn't seem nearly as relaxed as usual.

"Hey Percy," Jason said. Percy whirled around, and when he saw it was Jason he relaxed. "Hey dude, what's new?"

Jason grimaced. "Nightmares, as usual."

Percy frowned. "Yeah me too, I had a pretty bad one last night about the battle of camp half blood. I was watching you Leo and Piper fight Gaea, and I was so frustrated I couldn't help you guys. I keep thinking maybe if I had helped, Leo would still be here."

"Percy, you can't blame yourself, you did what had to be done. It wasn't your fault. I had the same dream last night. If it is anyone's fault, it's mine." Jason hung his head low.

"Jason, it wasn't your fault either. That's really weird that we had the same dream though. Let's go see if the rest of the seven had the same dream"

Percy slung an arm over Jason's shoulder, and he hauled Jason off to the Athena cabin.

When they got there, they stood and stared. The Athena cabin was a complete mess, books everywhere, and half the bunks demolished. Percy poked his head through the door.

"Annabeth, what happened?"

*************************************

A/N: OMG OMG OMG!!! I have almost 500 reads!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I never thought I would get this many reads!

Anyway, sorry about that chapter, it was mostly a filler chapter. I will try to get more action in in the next chapter, but who's POV do you want? I was thinking doing Calypso's, but I'm also considering Percy's. Which do you want?

This chapter is dedicated to CarmsTheSlytherin for guessing the dedication question.

I'll update soon!!