Afterword

I'll get all the cheap happy schist out of the way now so I don't have to write it through my tears later.

The timing of this is incredible. I just reached 200 followers (Thank you all so much for that!), my story just got 18k reads, almost 1.5k votes, and to top it off I was able to pull off a miracle and get this done just in time for Percy's birthday. This whole thing would be a lot easier if I just had a TARDIS.

So, now shameless self promoting. Sorry.

Basically the second after I publish this, I'm going to publish two new books. The first will be a Heroes of Olympus one shot book, and the other a Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossover. Pretty much the two most overdone topics out there, but I wanted to try my hand.

I need a cover for the crossover, so PM me if you are interested and I'll give you the details. I'll hold a cover contest of sorts I suppose.

Ok. *Takes deep breath* Time for the real stuff.

Extra credit to whoever knows what I based the italic parts off of

Hello old friends. And here we are. You and me. On the last page.

So, what did you guys think? I think I did a pretty bang up job mostly, of course with many flaws, but overall? I'm pretty proud with how far I've come.

By the time you read these words, this story will be long finished, so know that it was a real thrill, and I was very happy writing it. And above all else, know that I will love you guys, always.

So... I suppose I'm should say something beautiful and inspiring right about now, but honestly? I've got nothing. So I suppose I'll just say what's on my mind.

Sometimes I was worried. I dreaded this ending, I thought once this was gone, I really wouldn't have anything more to write. So I started putting writing this last chapter off. Don't ever do that. Don't ever not do something you love just because you don't want it to be over. I finally realized all good things must come to an end, so I'll just have to go out brilliantly.

Geez, it's been one hell of a ride with you guys. You've been here with me through ups and downs, cliffhangers and solid endings, it's been an honor. I'll miss this more than I can say. All of your amazing support really kept me going through though times, even if you didn't know it. That just makes it all the more special.

Just do one more thing for me. There are thousands of stories out there. Most of them are going to wait a long while to be noticed, and their authors are going to need a lot of hope. Go read them. Give them all the amazing support you gave me all this time. Tell them that if they're patient, a day may come when their story becomes one that no one can ever forget. Tell them that one day, they could become one of the greatest writers who ever lived.

Ok, time's up. I'll spit it all out.

Thank you all so much. This meant the moon and stars to me, and if I could go back, I wouldn't change a single thing. All of you get out there and write something amazing. Make a difference. Not because of this old story, it will eventually be forgotten, like everything else. Do it for me, and for all the kids out there who are waiting for something amazing, and just go have fun ok?

Signing out for the last time:

Yours in demigodishness,

cat

This was the story of Leo's return.

This is how it ends.