Chapter 6: Leo

LEO

Leo slowly turned around. There stood Ma Gasket, with a huge hammer and a muderous expression. Typically not a good combination. He backed up, putting his hand around Calypso's waist and slowly moving her behind him. He tried for a grin, and started stalling.

"Ma Gasket! So nice to see you again!"

The Cyclopes growled. "How dare you smile and make conversation with me! You killed me and my boys and sent us to Tatarus! Do you know what that is like?!"

Leo's grin wavered. He slowly stooped, and grabbed the first machine he made. It was a Arcemedes sphere, designed to shoot out Celestial bronze netting to hopefully catch Ma Gasket before she attacked.

"Yeah, I really feel for you. I just recently died myself, so I can totally emphasize. But what can you say? You were about to eat my friends!"

Ma Gasket roared. "I see what you are doing! You are trying to weaken me with your puny words and stupid machines. But it won't work!" She raised her hand, and Leo saw a small device attached to her wrist. It started shaking, and all the machines he had worked so hard on suddenly flew through the air and landed behind the cyclopes.

OK, not cool.

He would have to figure something out.

Ma Gasket started laughing. "What are you going to do now, Son of Hephaestus? Your machines are gone and all you have left is your fire, which we are immune to, and your pretty little girlfriend"

Leo felt Calypso tense up behind him. "Easy sunshine," he whispered.

"I will not calm down!" Calypso retorted furiously. "What are we going to do?!"

Leo sighed, and then started to smile. "Well, now Sunshine, we go demigod style." Before Calypso could respond, Leo pulled two ball point hammers from his tool belt, and charged Ma Gasket.

He heard Calypso scream behind him, and suddenly she was at his side, charging toward the cyclopes with him. "What are you doing?!" He yelled, and Calypso screamed back, "I'm not going to let you kill yourself! I can help!"

When Leo looked up, his heart stopped. Sump and Torque were back. They were holding his spheres, and Sump took aim and fired bronze netting at the charging heroes. "DUCK!" Leo yelled, and he dove to one side. Calypso wasn't as lucky. The net landed right on her, and it snapped tight with her in it. "NO!" Leo yelled, and he rushed to her side. She was struggling furiously, but getting nowhere.

He turned around, and blasted a huge fireball at the trio of Cyclopes. They just stood there and laughed, and Ma Gasket shouted, "Did you forget, puny son of Hephaestus, that we are immune to fire as well?"

Leo groaned. He had forgotten. Now he was stuck with no plan, a two hammers, and three very angry Cyclopes.

"Oh Yeah!" He shouted, pulling a Piper to try to buy some time, "Well you forgot about my secrect weapon!"

Ma Gasket growled. "You have no secret weapon. You are just trying to buy time. Boys, attack!"

Leo yelled, and ran toward the oncoming Cyclopes. "Festus!" He screamed, trying to get the bronze dragon's attention. He dodged Sump's first attack, and nailed him in the face with his hammer. Sump exploded into bronze dust. "Yeah baby!" Leo shouted, "One down two to go!" Just as he was saying this, he felt his side explode with pain. He staggered, and recieved another blow to the head. He heard Calypso scream, and he blindedly swung his hammer behind him. The gods must have been smiling on him, because he felt his hammer make contact, and then gold dust dusted his hair.

His vision started to go black, and Leo regestered Ma Gasket laughing, Calypso screaming, and just as he blacked out, he thought he heard Festus roar.

******
A/N: Sorry I took so long updating, things happended. But here is it, your extra long chapter, as promised. This chapter is dedicated to annaf2002  for her amazing cover that she made me, and all of her awesome comments! Thank you so much!

Anyway, I should update again this week, although it might be a short chapter, maybe Jason's POV?

Vote, Comment, Fangirl!!