2nd night

I look around the corner my jaw on the floor. Mr.Aizawa was standing there a towel around his waist showing off his chiseled body his hair put up into a wet bun. I almost fainted did he forget I was here? "Y/n!" He calls out while walking into his closet. "Y/n?" I limp out from behind the bed. "I have class to teach and obviously I can't bring you with so Mic will be taking care if you while I'm gone" He says. I barely even listen just staring at his abs and body while getting puts on a shirt cutting my view short. "Turn around" He says. I obediently turn around as he changes into boxers then pants. When he is done I turn back around. "Be good and don't be snooping through my shit Mic should provide for the rest bye y/n" He leaves. I wait for an hour, than 2 , than 6. When Aizawa gets home I could barely move as I wasn't given my medication or food and was locked in Aizawas room all day. I was laying down on his bed I felt like dying I was miserable and my paw was killing me. "Y/n I'm home" He says walking into the room seeing me. He sprints to me holding me "where the fuck is Mic!" He carries me to the kitchen gently petting me. He grabs my medicine putting in the syringe and feeding it to me. "How does he know how to do this?" I think to myself. Once I finish the medication he grabs water doing the same thing he did with the medication feeding it to me. When finished he tries to so the same thing with food. I gently push it away "you have to eat" Aizawa says. I continue resisting the food not very hungry. He sighs before saying goodbye to his cat and taking me to the bedroom. He lays me on the bed. "Stay!" Aizawa says in a demanding tone. He goes  into the bathroom coming out in boxers and a black T-shirt. He crawls into the bed and whistles I assumed he wanted me to go over to him. So I limp over halfway before he picks me up placing me on his abdomen. "It was getting sad" He says turning on the TV. He watches TV petting me gently my eyes close allowing me to get sleep.

Aizawa's pov
"She looks so peaceful like this" I say to myself. Her small eyes closed.As soon as she is out I turn off the TV. I carefully move my hand towards her injured paw. Its swelled up, bruised,and hot. I get up grabbing a wet towel placing it on her foot. Her small body squirms "shh shh shh stay still" I say looking back at her to see her staring right back. She hisses at me. "I'm trying to help" She hisses once more "fine I'll stop" I take away the wet rag "better?" She meows laying her head back again. I start to pet her again. Both of us falling asleep soon after.

Y/n pov
I wake up my leg feeling some what better. I stand up looking down to see Aizawa still sleeping. I walk off exploring around the room. His closet door creaks open. "Interesting" I smirk and say to myself slowly walking in. I look around then find a box all the way at the top on some shelves. It looked like someone attempted to hide it but didn't do so well. I do my best to climb but only get halfway when I hear Aizawa walk to the door. I sprint behind some shirts. Peaking around them as he starts taking off his shirt. "Oh no" I say to myself. I guess I made a noise cause he looked exactly where I was hiding.  "Y/n?" He calls I walk out in shame. "What are you doing?" I look away and meow. "I don't prefer to have a student see me change and spread that around" He says his tone completely changing. "Let's go come here" He walks over to me picking me up. " I don't mind you seeing me without a shirt in my own home. But pants is a different story" He says. I tried my best not to look down as he was still in boxers and without a shirt. "I took off work so I could watch you because I can't trust Mic to do that.. " He says. I try to meow but only one thing comes out "ok".he looks down at me " Excuse me? " We shared the same surprised look. "Y/n have you been able to talk the whole time" He asks "no!" My voice had come back "my voice is back!" I say ecstatically. "Good the healing process is almost over then" He places me on the floor "now we can have a normal discussion. Now why we're you in my closet huh? " He leans against the wall. "I was... Exploring" "I thought I said keep that to a minimal" He replys."I know I'm sorry" I look down in shame "it's ok I don't blame you for being curious. Now I have to get changed and I'd prefer if you didn't see " He says smirking and walking into his closet to change. When he comes back out his hair is in a bun,he is wearing a black T-shirt, and black sweatpants, with black socks. His shirt was fitting enough to see his chiseled body. As if it was hard enough for me to keep my composure before. The sweat pants didn't help either. We walked into the kitchen he immediately grabbed a cup of coffee and my medicine. "Come here" He orders. "No that shit is nasty" I reply finally being able to tell him. "You have no choice" He grabs ahold of me. I squirm and struggle. "Mmm no!" "Stop squirming" He says sticking one finger in my mouth. I wrap my tongue around his finger trying not to choke on it. He gently sticks the syringe in my mouth squirting it down my throat. I cough "ew" "Here" He says handing me a bowl of water. I start drinking "maybe if you actually drank it instead of me forcing it down your throat it would taste better" He says taking a sip of his coffee and walking to the couch.i follow after him sitting on his lap as he sits down. "What a good morning" I think to myself.