The Visitor

When we stopped hugging he picked me up and carried me over to his desk. He sat down while I sat on his lap. I shifted into a small cat for our comfort and so he could concentrate. I laid on his lap for 40 minutes straight playing with his sweatpant strings. I finally got bored and hopped onto the desk walking onto his keyboard. "Y/n" "what I don't get my usual nickname" "not when you're being a nuisance" "Hmph!" I jumped off the desk shifting back. "I'll just go annoy Snorlax then!" He nodded and continued working. I sighed in annoyance craving for attention. "Fine" I nodded creating an idea. I walked
to his closet immediately grabbing his box. I dug through it for his vibrator till I found it. I giggled and ran out. "what's so funny?" Aizawa turned to face me. I hid the vibrator behind my back "nothing!". He turned back to his laptop hesitantly. I jumped on the bed smirking. I took my pants off quickly praying Shota wouldn't turn around. I laid back before spreading my legs. I turned the vibrator on and put it against my clit. I let out a sharp gasp as the pleasure hit me. I tried my best to hold back moans till I let one slip. The clicking from Shota stopped. I bit my lip as he turned to look at me. He got up immediately when he saw me." You just couldn't wait" he climbed on top of me before grabbing the vibrator out of my hand. He threw it on the floor annoyed. "You want attention so bad don't you. You little slut" I smiled and nodded before he kissed me. One hand held my face as the other slowly rubbed my clit. I moaned against his lips as he started fingering me. He disconnected our lips causing me to softly moan out while he kissed my neck. Just that alone got me closer and closer to cumming. His lips softly sucked on my skin as my hands ran through his hair. As I got closer and closer Shota sped up. He leaned closer to my ear whispering. "You close kitten?" I nodded whimpering "use your words" "yes I'm so close," I said quickly. "That's too bad you distracted me so now in return your not allowed to cum got it?" I whimpered more "please!" "No" I whimpered and moaned as I waited. He continued edging me. He pulled his fingers out the high I was on completely ending. I softly panted as I laid there. Shota got off of me before sitting on the bed laying back. He quickly pulled me into his lap before fingering me once again. I let my head fall back onto his chest. He used his free hand to wipe the hair off my face as I laid there tired and softly moaning. His arm wrapped around my waist holding me against him. My one hand tangled with his as he held me close. The other squeezing the fabric of his sweatpants. His head leaned in close to my ear whispering sweet nothings as he slowly fingered me. I kept my eyes closed whimpering and panting softly as he continued. I light glaze of sweat forming on my forehead. This went on for a good 15 minutes whenever I had to cum he'd pull out letting my high fall before continuing. "did we learn something kitten?" "mhm" I nodded. "good girl" he kissed my head before pulling out. His fingers were moist and slightly dripping. He placed them on my lips before I gently sucked on them. Cleaning off any extra juices. He wiped his fingers off the sheets before pulling me closer to him. I flipped myself so I could rest my head on his shoulder. My legs were on either side of him and my arms wrapped around his neck. He moved his hands to my thighs before getting up carrying me around. He sat down at his desk finishing the last bit of work he had. "that took me five minutes but of course you just couldn't be good and wait huh" I grunted and held him tighter. He chuckled before standing again this time walking to the kitchen grabbing two apple sauce packets. He opened mine for me and handed it to me while he drank his. I slurped up mine while we walked into the bedroom. Shota sat on me on the bed "Put some pants on before we have an intruder like Nezu" I giggled. "Mm no" "no? Oh.. Okay then" he walked to my bag grabbing my shorts. He walked back over to me "you have one more chance"  I smirked and crossed my arms. "Alright then"  Shota reached out his arm out his scarf flying to him before he wrapped me in it my arms bound to my sides. He grabbed my legs forcing my pants on.  When he finally got them on the quickly flipped slapping my ass hard making me whimper. He then unraveled me. "really was that necessary?" "Yes your gonna act like a brat I'm gonna treat you like one" he smirked before kissing me on my cheek. Aizawa sat down next to me "you ok?" I nodded "Mhm I'm ok just nervous I guess " "It's ok he won't hurt you" I smiled softly before hugging him. He hugged me back pulling me into his lap as always. I laid my head on his chest before looking up at him. He looked down at me kissing me softly. Shota stood up carrying me bridal style as he moved onto the bed. We laid down together both of us passing out after 5 minutes. I woke up an hour later Shota was already awake and playing with my hair.  I smiled and stretched while sitting up. I turned around giving him a light kiss." How'd you sleep?" "Mmm could have been better your chest is very uncomfortable" I say sarcastically while he rolled his eyes. "So.. " "so? So what? " I ask "I've been thinking" "uh oh" I laugh. "When you move out.. " I freeze. This talk was bound to come up I knew that. I mean you couldn't live with him forever. "I uh don't want to talk about that right now," I say while getting up. "y/n.." "Shota I said I don't want to talk about it right now" "You can't push me off about this it's a conversation we need to have! And I'm not going to have it while you're in the middle of packing all your stuff at the end of the week!" He says while getting up. Both of us getting frustrated now by this. "Whether either of us like it not your going to have to move out!" "I know! Don't you think I know that!" "What is the big deal why don't you talk to me about this. " "because I don't want to! I don't like thinking about leaving you!" Aizawa froze. "Y/n I'm sorry.. " he placed his hands on my shoulders turning me to face him. "Please just talk to me" "Shota I love you ok and I don't like the thought of leaving. " "I know I know... I'm sorry but we need to have that talk neither of us wants to but we have to so please.." "tomorrow.." "fine" he sighed before walking into the kitchen.  I followed hesitantly I sat down at the bar while he grabbed I bottle of half-full whiskey pouring himself a small cup before downing it without a thought. I frowned before getting up and walking to him hugging him from behind. He turned around hugging me back.

Well, short chapter it's been forever because of everything I've been busy, struggling mentally more, working, and suffering from writer's block I'm sorry but don't worry this will be finished I promise I won't leave it behind! My tik tok page will be getting more uploads I'm thinking about doing nsfw art on their :) love ya'll!

Tik tok : _sorinandabi_