Ah shit

He held me calmly while drinking his coffee casually scrolling through his phone. His voice spoke softly "You feeling alright kitten" I nodded "mhm". Aizawa yawned before carrying me to the couch. He laid down letting me lay on top of him while he grabbed a blanket draping it over the both of us. I woke up not long after Aizawa still knocked out. I smiled and caressed his face his messy hair was all over his face. I softly smile and moved it away. He grunts and shakes his head annoyed with a scowl. I giggle he then opens one of his eyes. He quickly closes it smiling profusely. "Mmm good morning" he says wrapping his arms around me. "It's 5 pm" I laugh. He smiled warmly while looking at me. I lightly blush "what?" "Nothing just admiring" I smiled and pressed my lips on his. His hands slid from my back to my waist holding it tightly. "You have fun last night?" He asked. "Yeah I did" "what did y'all do other than break school policies" he said raising his eyebrows. I was about to roll my eyes before stopping. I watched as a small smirk pulled on his lips "what uh ..  was that.." "nothing" I replied quickly. My back tingled when one of his hands traced up it and grabbed ahold of my neck and flipped us. I gasped before smiling. "Fucking slut" Shota said under his breath. He got close to my face our lips brush against each other. Of course without fail Aizawa's phone went off. "Fuck" he got off of me and grabbed it "Hello?!" He replied angrily. From there on he nodded and went to his room I started following him before the small cat calendar caught my eye. When I saw the date 2 days.. I don't know what it was but I couldn't cry I could only just stand there I felt uncomfortable. Aizawa opened the door and sighed before looking up from his phone. "You know when-..y/n? Kitty?" He walked over to me. He shook me lightly. I wrapped my arms around him immediately feeling comforted. "I'm ok " I said a deep breath."I think you need a distraction come on." I nodded and smiled. I walked into his room laying down. Aizawa crawled on top of me with a smile "where were we?" He put his hand back on my throat gently choking me. I connected our lips. I had already forgotten what had happened completely. We continued Shota's hand moved back to my waist his fingers tracing the waistband of my pants. When our lips separated I could feel his hot breath against my neck sending chills down my back. "You know it's been a while sense we've played kitten." I blushed and nodded. His lips pressed against my neck softly while his hands pulled my pants down. I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach. I then heard the sound of Aizawa's  pants unzip. Before I could say anything I felt him rub his cock against my panties. I let out a soft whimper my panties getting wetter and wetter. Shota sighed heavily. "Fuck.." he said under his breath. "I can't wait kitty" he said before pulling my panties down. He looked up at me for consent. I nodded with lust in my eyes.  He quickly inserted himself letting out a heavy grunt. Aizawa connected our lips before starting to thrust into me. He went soft and slow. When he disconnected our lips he moved to my neck marking it. His hands squeezed my thighs before speeding up. I was in heaven. I wrapped my arms around his neck dragging my nails down his back. He went faster when he felt my nails " I'm close I'm close Shota!.." he smirked and slowed down. I whimpered "Shota please!" "Tsk tsk tsk try again kitten" "please daddy!". He smiled and sped up. " Go ahead kitten" I didn't hold back I came. Aizawa gave a few more thrust before pulling out. He came on my stomach with soft grunts. I lay there softly panting. Aizawa smiled and sat up looking at his work. I passed out after that waking up to the door creaking open. It was dark out I got up getting a big shirt on. I walked out rubbing my eyes. Aizawa was leaning out the window shirtless letting the cold wind blow through his hair. Surprisingly he was smoking with a cup of some alcohol next to him. I walked up next to him tapping his shoulder. He turned to me putting his cigarette out immediately. "Fuck you scared me" he pushed his ash tray behind him. "You smoke Shota?" "Only after sex.." "oh ok .. well then can I-" "no" "why?" "Because you'll get addicted." I sighed "fine." Aizawa turned to me before looking me up and down. He threw me over his shoulder quickly and started toward the room. "Shota!" I laugh "what are you doing!" "It's way past your bed time sweetheart" he smirks. "I'm 18!" "Yeah and it's 12am bedtime" we walk back into the bedroom Aizawa softly placing me down. "Your such a sore bummer." "Im aware" he says crawling over me placing soft kisses as he does. He rolled over laying on his back. I cuddled up to him tired and ready for sleep again. Both me and Aizawa passing out quickly. I woke up to an early alarm immediately grabbing my pillow and smacking Aizawa. "Turn it offffff!!!" I whine. He grunts and turns it off. I sighed "why the alarm!" "Because I have work" I sat up straight "work?!" "Yeah morning patrol" "ughhhhhhh" I fell back annoyed. " I'll be back around 10 to 11 ish." "Can I at least come with" "n-" "Pleaseeeee!" "Y/n" "whyyyy" "because if you get hurt it's my fault" "oh my god it's 4 am no criminal will be out besides I can protect myself" Shota walked off ignoring me when I had an idea. I grabbed his phone going straight to Mic's number.

Me
Good morning! This is y/n btw do you think I could come to patrol? I don't want to be left here alone bored besides it's good training! The boring old fart won't let me do I'm asking you!

Mic
Well of course little listener! Let the grump leave and I'll swing by 10 mins later to pick you up!

Me
Thanks mic!!!💛💛

I put his phone down quickly after deleting the messages. He came back into the room changed . He gave me a kiss goodbye then left. I waited 20 minutes before hearing a nock. I ran to the door excited and delighted to see Mic. We left the building soon finding our way on top of a building. We chilled on it swinging our legs over the edge. I almost fell off when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see a none the less angry Aizawa. "Oh hey..." me and Mic said in unison. "Why is she here?" "I-" "y/n hush" I shut up and look down. "Uh well you see I thought It would be good for her to get out and uh uh!" "Are you serious she hasn't been to one training she could get hurt!" "I can do just fine by myself!" I chimed in annoyed. Before he could rebut I jumped.