Lips

His hands where so soft and comforting against my skin. He kept going kissing me harder by the second. His lips pressing against mine. I can't believe this is happening. Butterflies filled my stomach and my cheeks burned red. I could tell he was flustered to. After a long 60 seconds our lips separate. I looked away so embarrassed "i-im sorry I should go" I start to get off when he grabs my arm flipping me so he was on top pinning me down. "Just tell me if you want me to stop" He said. I wanted to explode from everything that was going on. I leaned up kissing him again giving confirmation. He smiled against my lips letting my wrists free. I wrapped them around his neck before he pulled me into his lap my legs doing the same to his waist. The soft kiss soon traveled down to my neck. A trail of hickeys littered on my skin. I let out soft, breathy moans as he did so. It just seemed to urge him on. His hands snaked to my waist line. I felt him delicately rub the hem of my shirt between his fingers. Debating or not to take it off. It didn't take long for him to choose. Without mercy he pulled my shirt off throwing it on the floor. His hands now on my bare skin moving up. As if he wasn't hard before he was now. He seperated our kiss when he pushed me back onto our bed. I turned my head way to embarrassed to look at him. He smirked and hooked his fingers onto the waist band of my shorts pulling them down. I was left in a matching pair of lacey f/c (favorite color) bra and panties. I watched as he took his shirt off quickly. Next thing I knew he was pulling my panties down. "Shouta wait!.. " He stopped and looked up at me. "What's wrong?" "I don't think I want to do this.. Not yet.. I'm just scared" he let go of me. "I'm sor-" "It's ok" He cut me off. "We can go slow" He said kissing me again. I smiled against his lips. He grabbed his shirt and put it on me with a soft smile. He kissed me once more before lying down and pulling me into his arms. "Goodnight y/n" He smiled.
I woke up still in his arms. I sat up quickly being pulled back down Aizawa holding me back. I turn to face Shouta a small smirk on his face giving him away. "Good morning I guess" I giggled. He got up and kissed me softly "good morning" He replied. "Work today?" I said "Patrol tonight" "Oh ok we have all day together then right" I watched as his small smile turn to a devilish grin. "That's right.. " He said while crawling on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him before kissing him passionately. I moved my foot up gently rubbing it against his cock. He grunted and looked at me with an annoyed face while I smirked. "Your a fucking tease" He whispered in my ear. I giggled in response. "Oh your gonna find it so funny" "What's that? " He sat up quickly his scarf flying around his arms before he used to tie me to the bed frame. I tugged and squirmed realising it was useless after awhile. I watched as Aizawa tied his hair back and pulled up my shirt revealing my undies and stomach. He kissed my stomach once gently. Before starting to kiss down it reaching my panty line and pausing. I bit my lip while blushing excited to find out what's next. He then continued kissing over my panties. My stomach filled with butterflies. I watched as he traced his fingers over my clit. I was getting wetter by the second. He smirked and softly pressed down I gasped quickly before he stopped. I look down needing and wanting more. "Your a dick" I said while he untied my hands. " Now you know how you make me feel... Well sometimes you make me feel that way" "Oh only sometimes you say?" I say sitting up. "I don't know if I should be offended" "Well your gonna have to find my weekends.. Good luck" "Oh so you admit you have one?" "Every man does" He said smirking and getting up. I got up with him " I think I know it " He turned to me "do you now" His expression was curious and devilish at the same time. "Mhm" I nodded. "Well?"he turned to me. "Your weakness is.." I shifted a cat tail and ears as I walked around him. "The fact that I'm a innocent school girl that just happens to be your student.. Or is it the cat in me " I brushed my tail against his face as I walked around him. Aizawa was frozen. "Soft right?" I watched him swallow his nerve. "Oh no it's both isn't it the cat details just add to the innocence that you like. Or the helplessness. It's your inner dominant and Alfa that craves me or in your words is your weaknes.. Isn't it? " I smirked and shifted back to normal. He stood their speechless before I burst into laughter. In one swift notion he grabbed me by the throat pushing me against the wall. "You need to watch yourself or your gonna be in trouble" He said beyond pissed. I grabbed his wrist. Digging sharp bird claws into it until he let go. I gasped for breath as I layed on the floor. He looked down on me. "You don't like the truth my bad Shouta" I said taking deep breathes. He sighed and help me up. "Just watch yourself" "Yeah yeah" I looked away before smiling and giving him a kiss. "Can you at least tell me if I'm at all close?" "Well maybe just a little" He said with a smirk.