Sleep over

We both jumped when there was a knock at the door. Aizawa sighed before kissing my head and answering the door. I ran back to the bedroom sitting down on the bed my stuff that sat on the floor near the bathroom mocking me. I heard Aizawa talking to someone else and then my name being called. I ran out to see Principle Nezu and Aizawa talking on the couch. I walked over sitting next to Aizawa. "Y/n we found out the man who dropped off the letter do you know by any chance, Satoshi Okada?" That name rang through my ears like an alarm. "It um sounds familiar.." "Alright well, police are on the search for them because they broke in on school ground which isn't permitted unless you are a student, staff, with the law, or pro hero. I will keep you updated on the chase. In the meantime I must go have a nice evening the both of you" He said while waving and leaving Aizawa of course having to open the door for him. As soon as the door closed Aizawa stared at me "who is it?" "w-who is .." "who is Satoshi Okada?" "I don't know... The name sounds familiar but I can't place that person I'm sorry" "it's ok I thought you knew we'll find out as soon as the cops get them." I nodded and smiled. "When Friday comes and nothing happens I'll go back to my dorm..."  Azaiwa looked up at me eyes wide with surprised. "I wanna stay really bad and I know that I can't.. I also wanna stay in contact with you but I understand if you don't " I avoid eye contact with him looking down" he grabbed my face so I would look at him. "Y/n I do want to keep in contact and I do want you to stay.. if you would like you could visit occasionally.." "really? Don't you think that's risky?" Shota shrugs. " if you don't want to then we can just face time" I smile and nodded. He smiled back and wrapped his arms around me. All of a sudden Shota's phone rang. He sighed and grabbed it before picking it up. "Shota speaking, mhm, yes Ill talk to her about it and call you back Mic. Mhm bye"  he rolls his eyes. "Would you be able to go over to someone else's for the night? Mic needs me tonight for all night patrol" "Uhm I can text Mina or Tsu..?" "Thank you kitten I'll be back in the morning 4am at the latest" "promise?" "I promise" he nods. I smile warmly before grabbing my phone.

Me
Hey Mina Aizawa is heading out for patrol I need someone to be with tonight..

💕Mina💕
OMG don't even worry babe! We can hang out tonight it's been so long! Should I invite some other girls?

Me
Omg yeah thanks that would awesome :)

💕Mina💕
Come around whenever 😘 see you soon!

Me
Kk ❤️🥰

I smile and look up at Shota "going over to Mina's tonight then"  he sighs " ok please be safe though" " I promise I will be " I kiss him softly. "Thank you kitten" he picks me up carefully carrying me to room and sitting me on the bed. "I'm gonna change ok" I nodded and laid down. Shota went to the closet quickly changing while I grabbed his scarf and goggles and hid them. I quickly laid back down waiting for him to come out. When he did he looked at me. "Kitten" I looked at him "where is it?" " where is-.." "scarf and goggles" "I don't know.." I say nervously trying not to laugh. " tell me now" "or what?" Shota started walking towards me. I got up running to the bathroom. He chased after me. I grabbed them both. "Here!!!" I laugh he grabbed them from me "your such a brat" Shota smirks giving me a kiss. I have to go I'll deal with you later " I smile and watch him leave. I quickly get changed and walk to Mina's room. When I arrive I see Kirishima, Tsu, Tokoyami, along with Bakugo. I looked at her shocked while she smiled. "There you are!" "sorry I'm a little late are y'all spending the night to?" I watch them all nod.   I sit down next to Kirishima. "So anyway back to the story!" Mina says excitedly.

🦑time skip🦑

It was around 12 am Tokoyami and Tsu were passed out with each other cuddling. Bakugo and Mina were getting tired along with me and Kiri. "Well I guess our plans for an all nighter failed!" I say laughing. Just then Kiri shoots up in excitement. "If we really do wanna stay up let's go on a walk!" "Tch first good idea you had all night shitty hair I'm up for it" Bakugo chimes in. "Mina?" "Hell yeah let's go!" We all get something warm on and sneak out. As we walk around by the lit city we all laugh and talk. Trying our best not to get caught. I had so much fun nothing bad happen and I was with my friends. Well it was fun till I get a text. I opened a text from Shota assuming he was asking if I was having fun or if I was ok. When I opened it I was greeted with a picture of all of us walking from the view of a high building. "Fuck.." everyone looked at me "what?" They said in unison. I showed them my phone their smiles all dropping. Just then my phone buzzed again I opened it. It read " please be safe and be back before 2 am" I smiled again showed they all smiled and we kept going. We got back to the dorms around 1:40ish. We all laid down sighing with smiles. We all soon fell asleep. I woke around 10:30 Tsu and Mina talking while the others slept. I checked my phone 3 unopened messages I put my phone away before grabbing my stuff. I said goodbye to the awake ones before leaving. I walked through the door Aizawa sitting at the table arm crossed and sipping coffee. "Good morning" he said. I dropped my pillow, walked over to him, climbed into his lap, rested my head on his chest, and practically wrapped myself onto him. Surprised and taken back Aizawa wrapped his arms around me. "Have fun?" He asked "mhm.." "ok" he said before taking a sip of his coffee casually.

Im back schools a pin in the ass. Sorry for not being active but if you guys get worried I'm not gonna finish this don't I will even if it takes some time. Im sorry for the long write and if chapters get short . 💕