Phone call

He chuckled when he saw my face. "Stop laughing" I smiled, before gently pushing him. My phone rang out of nowhere startling both of us. I checked it "I don't know this number. " I picked it up "Hello!?" "Hi, are you F/n L/n? " "Yes, that's me why?" "We work at Hiroshima Correctional Precinct" I froze immediately feeling sick. "We wanted to make sure that you were aware that Azuma L/n was to be out on Friday at 8:30 pm." Aizawa looked at me worried. "Mam?" "I'm here I'm sorry. Yes I- I'm aware... " "Alright then thank you for your time!" I could feel my voice crack "Your welcome" I hung up and dropped the phone on the floor. I felt sick to my stomach and wanted to cry. "Y/n what's wrong" Aizawa placed his hand on my cheek. I couldn't hold it back and just broke down crying hysterically. He immediately picked me up holding me in his arms. "shh I'm here what's wrong what happened" I shook my head holding onto him for dear life. I don't know why I cried it was a reminder.. Nothing more. I cried on his shoulder while he gently rubbed my back.

Aizawa's POV
I held onto her while she cried. I slowly grabbed her phone checking the number. It was unfamiliar to me. I sat it back down and comforted her.

Y/n POV
I giggled still crying. " I don't know why I'm crying I'm so dumb" "no your not it's ok" Aizawa rebuttled. "Tell me what happened" I shook my head I couldn't burden him. He nodded "don't worry it's ok don't stress yourself" I nodded and hugged him tighter. He picked me up while I played a strand of his loose hair. He carried us to the living room sitting down with me. He grabbed his phone and typed away. I closed my eyes as I rested on his shoulder. "6 more days... " I shot open my eyes with a gasp. "You okay? " I looked at his face it wasn't Aizawa. "GET AWAY FROM ME! " I screamed and pushed him away landing on the floor "6 more days! " he said standing up with a smirk getting closer to me. "No no no go away! " I kicked and screamed as he grabbed my wrists. "6 more days!"

Aizawa's POV
I was looking up the number as she held onto me. She immediately pushed me away falling. "Y/n?" She screamed and squirmed. I grabbed her wrist. "Stop y/n!" Tears ran down her cheeks. "Y/n! Calm down it's me!" She kicked, punched, anything she could to defend herself. I managed to get her pinned to the floor till she shifted. She scratched at me and tried to bite. "Y/N!" She shifted back curling up in fear. When I yelled.

Y/n POV
I cried and screamed as much as possible hoping and praying Aizawa's would stop him. I curled up against a wall scared. I felt his hand touch my skin. When I looked up it was Aizawa covered in scratches and red marks from my hits. He looked at me upset and worried. It was just a vision..

Aizawa's POV
She looked up at me realising it was finally me. She held her head crying. I grabbed her hands holding them. "Look at me love" I looked her in the eyes before wiping her tears. I kissed her forehead. "Your ok I'm right here he won't hurt you I'm here". She hugged me while crying. I felt so bad she was having such a good time and he always ruins it for her. I held her angry and annoyed wanting to kill this guy already. I looked at my phone the number ending up being to Hiroshima Correctional Precinct. Oh shit... That's what triggered her. She cried on my shoulder for a little bit. Not once letting go or loosining her grip. When it did loosen she was out like a light. I picked her up and layed down on the couch while she slept on my chest. I played with her hair softly while she slept. She woke up with a gasp and shot up like a bullet. She panted while looking around. She looked at me with a soft sigh before laying back down and shifting into a small cat. She looked so mentally tired. "you okay?" "No.. " she shifted back "what's wrong kitten" "he is getting so much worse.. " "I know" "Shota.." "Yes love? " "don't leave me.. Please" "I won't love" I gave her a kiss as she held onto me. "Can we stay home today" "yes" "ok" she cuddled up into my chest" "what can I do to make you feel better?" "Can you just hold me" I nodded
and held her close. A couple hours passed and her phone was buzzing nonstop.

Y/n POV
I picked my phone up tired of the buzzing. 7 missed calls from Mina. I called her back sitting up off of Aizawas chest. "Hello?" "OH MY GOD Y/N" She screamed. I turned it down "yeah?" "Finally you pick up! Anyway wanna hangout with us?" "I-" "before you say no! Everyone in the class is gonna be there!" "Ok ok I'll go! Well if I can. Let me ask I'll text you the answer" "you better" she hung up. I smile giggling to myself. "Who was it?" "Mina" "what did she say?" "There is a party everyone's going.. Can-" "no" "ughhh why! " I grunted. "Because you've had 2 break downs in 1 day I don't need 3 and I don't need you hurt" "you can't use my step father as an excuse. I promise if anything happens or I think might happen I'll leave" "promise?" "Promise" I smiled and kissed his cheek. I texted Mina before standing up. My legs some what wobbly. I made my way slowly to the closet Aizawa behind me making sure I don't fall. When I finally got dressed I headed off to Mina's room.

Sorry everyone for the late post and short update. I got writers block and just couldn't write for some reason I'm sorry if chapters come out slowly. I do update on my tik tok about it so if you guys wanna be informed go follow it at @_sorinandabi_