The Dance

When the day finally came everyone was so excited. Rumors spread that Kiri was gonna ask me out which I was terrified for. After school all the girls gathered in Mina's room putting on makeup excitedly. I had my overnight bag packed so I could see Aizawa after. "Sooo y/n.." Momo said "what?" "Kirishima!?" "Oh yeah I don't know.." I laugh awkwardly "he's so into you did he ask you yet" "no not yet!" I say. When we were all dressed we met the guys at the school to get pictures. Aizawa, Mic, allmight, and midnight all talking in a group waiting for doors to open.

Aizawa's pov
"Oh cheer up have you never been to a dance!" Midnight says " I don't like dancing" I said taking a sip out of my flask. "Oh my god share" everyone said trying to get a sip. We all passed it around before y/n caught my eye. Stunning just stunning! She was smiling and just ugh..!" "Aizawa?" Midnight snaps me out of it "hmm?" "Who ya looking at?" "No one.." I watched in the corner of my eye as she took pictures with everyone. When the doors opened everyone ran inside.

Y/n's pov
All of us sat outside drinking punch and talking. Sero was grinning like he had an idea. "Hey everyone what if we" he began to whisper "get high" "oh my god.." we all said "let's do it" I say "I'm in!" Mina and bakugo said together. Everyone else shook their head and walked away. We all went into the bathroom while the teachers were distracted. All of us took edibles within a few minutes all of us were far past faded. We danced on the dance floor giggling. I hadn't noticed someone came up behind me and was all up over me. I had no thought and believed it was Aizawa. Until he grabbed my tits I turned and saw someone I didn't even know I pushed them off me causing slight commotion. They immediately grabbed my hips so I swung. Aizawa catching my fist and pulling me away. Sero, Mina, and bakugo slowly went outside everyone else just kept dancing. "Your leaving" Shota said holding my arms and exiting. I watched as allmight grabbed the guy by the collar. When we were outside Aizawa looked me up and down stopping at my eyes. "Are you high!?" " huh?" "We are leaving let's go" he threw me over his shoulder and carried me back to my room. When we got there he locked the door and put me on the bed. I laid there content. I watched as he took his coat off and loosened his tie. I sat up and unzipped my dress "come here" I said smiling. Aizawa got on top of me with a tshirt in hand. "I can't believe you" "don't be a hard ass" I giggle. He took my dress off my tits out he immediately blushed quickly putting the shirt on me. He continued to mumble angrily I immediately fell asleep. I woke up Aizawa tidying up. " how long was I out for?" "An hour" "oh nice " I said laying back down. "So you where ok letting a guy rub up on you and touch you like that" "huh? Oh.. I didn't know what was happening to be honest"  "because you were high" "Heh.. yeah" "god can you at least try to act sorry?" "Mmm no!" "Your such a brat" Shota says climbing on top of me. I kissed him passionately my hand moving to his shoulder before pushing him back into the bed. I gently grinded against him as I straddled him. His hands gripping my waist harshly making the movements fast then slow then fast repetitively. I smirked and took off his shirt before he did the same to me. I crossed my arms holding my tits. I guess Aizawa had enough because he  grunted and pulled my arms down. I giggled and covered them again. His hand went to my throat without thought sitting himself up. "Floor now" he said strictly I got onto the floor on my knees. I looked up at him with doe eyes excitedly. He stood in-front of me one of his hands on my cheek his thumb rubbing against my lip. He gently opened my mouth with his thumb before unzipping his pants letting them fall to his ankles. His cock hard in his boxer briefs. I stared in Aw before pulling them down. He smirked as he watched me slide his cock into my mouth. He softly groaned and placed his hand on my head loosely gripping my hair. I bobbed my head getting quicker as time went on. Aizawa grunted softly and pushed me down I gagged eyes slightly watering as he did. He looked down at me panting wiping the tears that slid down my face. I soon felt his cum spurt into the back of my throat as he sighed with a soft smile. I stayed on my knees wiping the corners of my mouth and panting. He picked me up and laid me down on my bed. I closed my eyes falling asleep tiredly.

Aizawa's pov
She was out as soon as I put her in her bed. I quickly put my pants and shirt on. I grabbed my jacket and phone before leaving quickly thank god everyone was either passed out or cleaning up at the dance. I walked back to my room and walked in closing the door behind me with a sigh. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey taking a sip before going and sitting on the couch. I heard a knock making me stand up. A small humming bird pecking at my window . I opened it letting it inside. "I just left" I said as she landed shifting back. "Yeah but I missed you" "I would have stayed if you asked." "Well can I stay?"  I smirked "fine only for a little" "deal" she said hugging me. I hugged her back before giving her a small kiss on the cheek. She led me back to my bed and we laid down together. She cuddled into me her head on my chest. It was nice I missed this. I wrapped my arms around her. Hers around my neck. I fell asleep soon after. I woke up at 3 she was gone I assumed back to her room. She had left me a note on my pillow just telling me she went back and thanks for protecting her. I smiled and laid back down falling asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter thanks for all the love :) ❤️❤️❤️