Mornings

I felt the breeze blow against my back I watched as Mic and Aizawa getting smaller and smaller. I concentrated and took a deep breath pushing out big white wings. I stopped mid air before soaring up. Mic in complete aw Aizawa still pissed tapping his foot. I looked straight at him before before rolling my eyes and putting my hands in my pockets. I immediately felt someone grab me pushing me into the concrete of the building roof pinning me there. My vision blurry and shaken steadied after a few seconds. I saw Hawks with a shocked expression before smirking "nice wings" I took a deep breath before pushing him off. " what the hell!?" " sorry about that but those wings their irresistible." " so you tackled me!" He smirked. I huffed before Aizawa  pushed him. "Move horny bird" he grabbed my arm aggressively squeezing tight. "Ow Shota that hurts!" Mic looked at me then Aizawa. He walked over and ripped his hand off my arm. I grabbed ahold of my arm gently rubbing the skin on it. I stared at Aizawa he was beyond pissed he'd never been this angry not that I saw at least. "Y"n! Let's go now!" He said stomping his foot. "No are you insane!?" "Shota maybe take it easy on her huh we'll take her back!" Mic said putting his hands on my shoulders. I saw his eyes widen before running towards me and Mic full speed. He swung the first chance he got getting Mic square in the jaw. Causing him to fall back hitting the ground hard. I watched in horror as Aizawa continued getting on top of mic punching him over and over . I ran to him grabbing his fist mid punch. "STOP!!" He pushed me back causing me to stumble on to the ground and hit my head. He walked over to me stepping on my hand and fingers I listened to the bones crunch as he did. I immediately screamed in pain tears starting to run down my face. I quickly shutup as he kicked me in the stomach. He squatted down and smirked. My eyes widened as I watched I saw my dad lean down over me as well. "Boo! Hi sweetheart how you doing miss me?" I froze and my body shook. "I -" Aizawa kicked me in the jaw. Don't talk it's my turn to talk! Your friend here is great really strong. Look it him pent up anger is great to work with ah! I feel so alive!!! Your probably wondering how I got out. Easy good behavior! Anyway enough blabbering how have you been darling? Not to good by the way you look!" He laughed sadistically. "I managed to turn myself into a dove flying up before diving straight at him. I shifted back into a panther tackling him. I watched Aizawa fall to his knees and hold his head. "What the?.. y/n!!" I turned towards him "Aizawa quick your quirk!"  His eyes lit up my dad confused as he struggled to use his quirk. I husked off him as Shota tangled him in his scarf before pushing him down and knocking him out. I shifted back to normal holding my hand. My mouth bruising and slightly bleeding at the corner my canine tooth missing as it lay in my broken hand. For once I didn't cry I sat there tired and alone. The one person who wasn't going to hurt me had done it. I watched as Mic sat up nose bleeding and his cheek bruised. He looked at Aizawa then at me. He ran towards me holding me close to him. Aizawa stared into Mic's eyes hurt and confused. He tried to walk towards mic but he quickly picked me up and walked back. Mic quickly snapped out of it and ran back to the school. I woke up in recovery girls office. "My oh my you've been having an awful lot of trouble recently lately haven't you." I looked at my fingers they were bandaged. "Your cheek is fine but your finger will need time! You can be on your way!" I sat up and started walking back to my room. On my way I checked on my tooth it was missing unsurprisingly. I checked my pocket and found it tucked in a piece of tissue. I got back to my room it was dark and cold. I turned on the lights and looked up Aizawa sat on my bed bent over sniffling and holding his face. My bag was sitting next to his foot. I walked over slowly arms crossed over my stomach. Aizawa looked up at me his eyes puffy and face red. He was crying? He stood up and took a step towards me  "y/n..." I softly gasped stepping back. He frowned "I'm sorry I can't say that enough.. I don't know what happened! Please let me make it up to you!" He took another step his eyes watering. I stepped back against my door. "Please say something please!" I didn't know what to say I could only muster up a few words "get out.." "w-what?" "Get out! Get out!" I ran towards him swinging he grabbed my wrist "I'm sorry!" "Get out get out get out!" Both of us now in tears. Aizawa pulled me into his chest hugging me. I squirmed and struggled. "You promised you promised!!" I pushed myself off and ran out the door to Tsu's room. I knocked frantically Kirishima opening he looked concerned and scared "let me in please"he nodded and pulled me inside. I saw as Aizawa stood in the hallway watching me go into his room. As soon as the door closed I hugged Kirishima "Thank you.." he slowly wrapped his arms around me. A few hours later I was still hiding in Kiri's room. I laid on his bed resting as Kiri worked out beside the bed. I sat up my stomach hurting. Kiri gave me a smile wiping the sweat off his forehead "hey!". I had already told him what happened and was totally chill with me hanging around his place. When monday hit I got dressed early put on makeup before taking a deep breath. I exited my door Kiri , Tsu ,Mina ,and Tokoyami all greeting me with a smile. I smiled and we walked to class. I walked in ignoring Aizawa completely. I sat down next to Kiri smiling. As class started I completely ignored all through out it.when it was time for lunch. I left for lunch walking with Tsu and Mina. We sat down with some of the guys Kirishima sitting down next to me. During lunch I got bombarded with questions I answered them with comfort. " ok ok enough stressing her out how about this do you like anyone...?" Said Mina confidently. I blushed heavily. Kirishima perking up before Bakugo chimed in. " Ha shitty hair! Perk up or become more red make it more obvious!" He chuckled. I looked at him confused "what now?" "You didn't know shitty hair likes you!" "Bakugo!" Kiri burrowed his face into his arms his face as red as his hair. I blushed as well the bell ringing soon after. I walked back to class sitting down.

Time skip brought to you by : 🥦Deku🥦

When the day was finally over I started packing up and headed straight out the door. Kirishima caught up to me smiling "hey uh so uh just forget about what Bakugo said" he scratched his head. "Heh ok I wont believe him till you tell me yourself!" He blushed harder "do you wanna come back to my dorm then?" " sure no funny stuff though" I tease. "Ok ok I promise" we said going to his room.

time skip brought to you by: 🐸Froppy🐸 (again)

Two weeks had passed I hadn't talked to Shota at all and had only received a few text. Most of them asking me to see him or talk to him. I ignored it. Over the weeks both me and Kirishima got really close. I spent nights over at his place and he started flirting with me. I was at my locker he talked to me about stuff before getting closer. "Heh.." he laughed before pulling me into a warm hug. I felt a hand pull me off of him."Not near my classroom or in general" I looked over to see Aizawa staring back at me. He had a calm expression but he was pissed. After that I went back to my room I put my stuff down starting homework before getting interrupted by a knock on the door. I smiled thinking it was Kirishima. I opened it happily Aizawa walking in and pushing me against the wall he pinned me there kissing me his foot slamming the door behind him. His hands traveled all over my body feeling before stopping at my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck finally kissing him back. He pulled away before squeezing my hips. "If I see him on you like that I'll have no issue with taking you right in front of him." He whispered  before kissing me again not letting me answer. His hands made their way to my thighs picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist happily. He walked to the bed laying me down. "Are you done pretending you hate me?" "No!" I said pushing him off remembering. He fell back "saw that one coming" "you promised what happened to that promise!" "Y/n I- I don't know what happened I was there once second and then gone another." I stared into his eyes "I don't know.. I can't trust you anymore.." I took a deep breath "so.. please leave" my voice cracked and I pulled my legs into my chest. "Is that what you want?" "Yes.." "ok" he left.

Weee wooo new chapter :)
Miss you guys and love y'all <3 if your not following my tik tok you should it's pretty great! <3
Tik tok
@_sorinandabi_